Instagram Part 4 (Aidan)

<<your pov>>
We're back on set to film another part of the movie, Aidans been acting really weird recently and Jacks been acting, well, like Jack aka crackhead 24/7. (literally jack tho)
Fans have been noticing Aidan hasn't been that active on Instagram or Twitter so they're asking me if he's alright, I honestly don't know if he is either.
I walk to Aidan's trailer and knock on the door, a sad Aidan opens the door and then invites me in.

"Aidan is something wrong?" I ask him.

"Uh...no...i'm just, trying to get into the character of Ahriman", he stutters.

"Ahriman isn't meant to act sad", I didn't believe his lie one bit.

"Look it doesn't matter okay? I'm human and humans get sad sometimes", he admits.

"And i'm trying to figure out why you're sad so I can help you", I gently place my hand on his.

"Just get out Y/N", Aidan snatches his hand back.

"Aidan please-", I begin but Aidan cuts me off.

"Get out of my trailer!" He raises his voice.

I nod my head and quickly get out of his trailer, scared incase he'd do something, I know he wouldn't but the thought crossed my mind...

"You okay Y/N?" Jack calls out from his trailer.

I shake my head and walk over to his trailer, he opens the door and pulls me into a tight hug, we haven't talked about the kiss yet...maybe we should? I dunno...

"What's wrong?" Jack asks me.

"Aidan got mad at me and I just, I don't know I got scared", I try to explain.

"It's alright, he'll hopefully get over it soon", Jack puts his hand over mine and I smile.

"Thanks, you always know how to cheer me up", I quickly hug him.

It stays quiet for a while after that, and some sort of tension build between us. Jack looks at me and slowly starts to lean in.

"Cmon guys! We gotta get filming", the director calls out.

I cough awkwardly and get out of Jack's trailer, heading over to the set.
I was about to say something to Aidan but I decided against it, since it might make him mad again.

We get in our places, Abigor and Ahriman sitting next to me in class while we do our work.
The fake police storm into the classroom, startling everyone besides us 3.

"Can I help you?" The teacher asks.

"We want to know what happened with the death of a student in this school, was anyone there?" The officer asks.

A student raises his hand.

"Yes?" The officer points to the student.

"I wasn't there but I saw Ahriman getting bullied by him, and then Abidor and Mara saw but then I left", the student says.

You're gonna be next on my kill list.

"Can Abidor Ahriman and Mara come with me?" The officer looks around the room.

We stand up and follow the officer outside the classroom.