In my mind part 2 (Five)

(there's gonna be a tw in this chapter! i'll put ⚠️ when it starts and another when it's over so no one gets triggered)
<<YOUR POV>>
"The hell? How do you know my name?" Five asks, confused.

"Don't you remember me? You're my husband! Where are our kids?" I question him.

"I have no idea who you are, you're that lady who woke up from an eleven and half year coma and that's all I know about you", he begins to walk off.

"No! Please! Let me tell you what happened in the coma", I call out.

"Fine, lets go to the coffee shop", he tells me.

"That's where we first met...", Five gives me a weird look. "In my coma dream", I quickly say.

"Can't you just teleport there with me?" I ask him.

"How did you know I can teleport?" He asks, confused.

"I told you, the coma dream", I remind him.

"Right...", he sighs and teleports us outside the shop. We walk in and both order a black coffee.

I begin to tell Five everything, our first time we met, when he kissed me and asked me to be his girlfriend, when we got married, when we had twins, to when I died. By the end of the explanation I was crying, and Five looks confused as hell.

"Are you sure it was me?" He asks.

"I'm 100% sure, Five", I sigh.

"Then what do you want me to do?" He asks.

"Maybe we can try get together, in this real life", I suggest.

"I don't think so..we don't know eachother and you came up to me and knew all this stuff about me. Bye Y/N, it was nice talking to you", Five says and teleports away.

Tears fill my eyes and I slam my fist on the bench. People look at me weird but I quickly run back to my mother's house, since I didn't have any other place to live.
I dont blame Five...
God dammit i'm so stupid I should've just acted like I didn't know him!

I walk through the door and lay on my bed and cry, the one chance I had and it's gone. I failed.

<<time-skip a week>>
My mother keeps telling me I should be happy i'm out of the coma, but i'm not. I want to be back in the coma and continue my life with Five... I should just do that, somehow put myself in a coma so I can be happy again.

⚠️
I go to my mothers bathroom and see several pills and whatnot. I take a bottle and see the recommended dose is 2 pills a day, taking more will cause problems or maybe death.
I pour 5 pills onto my hand, hopefully I don't die from this...I just want to be with Five.
⚠️
"Y/N! What the hell are you doing?" My mother yells at me from the doorway.

I break down to the floor and cry, dropping the pills in the process.

"I just want Five back", I sob into my mothers shoulder.

She knows how I found Five again, but he had no interest in me.

"Y/N it's okay, you'll find someone better I promise honey, don't do anything that you'll regret", my mother rubs my back.

<<timeskip a month>>
I was sitting in the coffee shop, I have been every single day waiting for Five. I still feel very sad that he's not with me, but I can get over it.

"A chocolate eclair for me, what would you like?" I look to my right and see a man, whose not Five, but he has a bit of a beard and is pretty skinny.

"Oh uh, black coffee" I quickly say.

He orders a black coffee for me and pays for it.

"What's your name?" He asks me.

"Y/N, whats tour name?", I reply as our orders are set in front of us.

"Klaus", the man smiles and puts his hand out for me to shake.

I shake it and take another sip of my coffee.

"Do you wanna maybe go out sometimes? We could go get breakfast tomorrow", Klaus asks me.

I'm still not over Five...but maybe going out with Klaus could help me get over him.

"Yeah sure", I smile.

We exchange numbers and head off to do our own things. I'm gonna pick Klaus up since he doesn't have a license.
I tell my mum the good news and she congratulates me.

<<timeskip the next day>>
I'm in my car driving towards Klaus's address, I arrived and saw a massive house with umbrellas on the windows. It looks kinda familiar...
I get out and knock on the door.
A tan male wearing all black answers the door.
"Who are you?" He asks me.
"Uhh Y/N, i'm here for Klaus", I tell him.
"Come in, he'll be down soon", the male tells me and leads me inside, to the living room.
He heads upstairs and I sit on the living room chair, waiting for Klaus.

"Why the hell do we have no coffee?" I hear a familiar voice call out.

Five walks into the living room and sees me.

"What are you doing here?" He asks me.

"Waiting for Klaus", I tell him.

"Where are you going with Klaus?" He questions me.

"Why do you care?" I cross my arms.

"You can't go", he tells me.

"The hell? Why?" I ask.

"Cause I said so, now leave", he sternly tells me.

"Sorry i'm late Y/N!" Klaus runs into the living room.

"Y/N was just leaving", Five gives me a death glare.

"Yeah leaving with Klaus to go get breakfast", I scoff.

"No you're not!", Five yells.

"YOURE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!" I yell.

Five walks up to me and grabs my arm, he teleports me to my house, I can't go back cause I left my car out front.

"FIVE WHAT THE HELL?" I yell at him.

"Look, you've been on my mind ever since you talked to me outside the hospital, I don't know why either and i...", Five struggled to finish his sentence.

"Got jealous?" I cross my arms and smirk at him.

"Yeah whatever, look maybe we can just get to know eachother more and then we'll see where time brings us", he says.

"Alright, sounds good", I smile.

should i do a final part 3 or are y'all happy with this?

also fun fact i named my kitten klaus