Instagram part 2 (Aidan)

<<YOUR POV>>
I was ready by 12:30. Actually I was ready by 12 and just sat on the couch, waiting for the right time to leave.

(heh that's an eotf reference)

Soon 12:40 rolled around, Aidan's house is a 10 minute walk from me but knowing me and how distracted I get, i'd arrive late.

"What time will you get back?" My mum asks me.

"Uhh...10?" I say, unsure.

"Don't be late like next time", she sternly says.

I nod my head and walk out the door, heading over to Aidan's. A few people stop me on the way and asked me where I was heading, I just told them to the park and said bye, continuing to walk.
I arrived at Aidan's house and knock on the door, waiting for him to answer.
He answers the door and smiles, pulling me into a hug. I hug him back and he invites me inside, we go up to his room and he puts back his guitar.

"You're really good at guitar", I tell him.

"Thanks..do you wanna hear me play?" He asks.

I nod my head and he takes his guitar back out, he sits against the wall and I sit on the side of him, he begins to randomly strum until he plays a familiar song.
He sings the chorus of photograph by Ed Sheeran beautifully.
He looks at me and smiles as he sings the lyrics 'So you can keep me, inside the pocket of your ripped jeans, holding me closer 'til our eyes meet, you won't ever be alone'. I blush as he does that and smile.
He stops playing.
"Aidan that was beautiful", I smile.

I hear him mutter something under his breath.

"What'd you say?" I ask.

"Nothing", he chuckles.

"Tell me pleaseeeee", I beg him.

He shakes his head and smiles.

I keep on bugging him by repeatedly saying please and poking him.

"Fine fine I will! Don't laugh at me though", he says.

"I won't", I reply.

"I said that you were more beautiful", he blushes and looks down.

I blush aswell and smile. Wow he thinks i'm beautiful...

"You wanna go get lunch?" He asks.

"Yeah, i'm starving", I giggle and Aidan grabs his house keys, we head out and begin walking to the outdoor restraunt for lunch.

We sit outside and the waitress comes, Aidan orders a salad and bread, since he is a vegan. I order the same and we wait for our order.
It arrives and Aidan goes to take a sip of his water. I take out my phone and quickly snap a picture, posting it to instagram.

Liked by <your mum's username>, <your best friends username> aidanandy/ncontent and 1,099,158 others<your username>Lunch with this weirdo❤️☂️

<your username>
Lunch with this weirdo❤️☂️