Real Friends part 2

1.

2

2.

THIS WASNT EVEN OM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER ITS ON DIFFERENT PART 1 BUT ITS HILARIOUS I HAD TO INCLUDE IT3

3.

<<FIVES POV>>Y/Ns been in a coma for 2 months now, every second of the day i've been beside her, waiting for her to wake up

<<FIVES POV>>
Y/Ns been in a coma for 2 months now, every second of the day i've been beside her, waiting for her to wake up. The nurses don't know if she'll wake up, but I believe in her. I planned to marry Y/N one day, and have a family, I just really hope she'll make it through...

"Y/N, it's me again...you're probably sick of hearing me everyday but I just want you to know i'm still here, i'm still waiting for you to wake up, i'll always be waiting here Y/N, i love you so much. I really hope you get through this, I want to marry you, and have kids with you, and we can grow old together. Just Five Hargreeves, Y/N Hargreeves and our kids against the world, that's what I want it to be. I'm so lucky to have you in my life Y/N, whether you can talk to me or not i'm still so grateful to have you in my life.

Vanya comes to me everyday and apologies, I tell her she's forgiven but she doesn't forgive herself, she hopes you can make it through aswell. She misses the times you two would secretly dance to time after time with eachother.

Allison said she's so so grateful that you stood in front of her, she said when you wake up she'll get you whatever you want when you want it. She misses the way you two would always talk about girl stuff, and how you used to gush about me as if I was the only man in the world.

Klaus came by aswell, y'know being his usual self. He said that if you did pass, he'll communicate with you and say what you say to us. He hopes it doesn't have to come to that. He talked about the times you two would play pranks on pogo and annoy him to the point he'd lock himself in his room all grumpy.

Diego said that he hasn't been like himself lately cause of what happened to you, you were always his favourite, he probably even liked you more than mum...he misses whenever you two would bake cookies and other snacks with mum, and he'd always offer you a ride in his car, with Klaus always tagging along.

Luther said he's grateful that you stood in front of Allison, and he misses you a lot. He missed whenever he'd burst into the room while we were in there and take you from me, then I'd have to chase you down the hall. Good times...

Klaus said that Ben was here while Klaus was visiting. He said that Ben said if you passed he'd look after you forever in the spirit world, and he wishes he could've been there to thank you in real life.

I miss the first time we went to a club together, we went with Klaus and we lost him in a matter of seconds, then we both got blind drunk and somehow managed to get home without injuring ourselves. God that hangover was the worst in the world. Remember when I first showed you who Dolores was? You got so jealous it was hilarious, I'd never leave you for anyone Y/N.

We all love you so so much, please wake up
Y/N, I need you, I know you can wake up please", I break down into tears by the end of my long talk with Y/N.

The nurses slowly come in and knock on the door.

"Five...we have to talk Y/N off life support", the nurse explains.

"What? Why?" I get up from my seat in shock.

"She's showing no signs of recovery...she's not getting better", the nurse sighs.

"NO! Give her time! Please! I'll pay you, i'll do anything", I begin to cry more and take out money to show the nurse i'm serious.

"5 more months...", she says.

"Thank you thank you", I hug her and give her the money, hoping that Y/N wakes up soon.

(5 months later)
The day they take Y/N off life support...she's shown no signs of recovery in the past 5 months, Vanyas gotten so depressed over Y/N, I don't even know where she is anymore.
I sat on the chair holding Y/N's hand and kissing it repeatedly. I cant believe i'm gonna loose the love of my life...

"Five...its time...", the nurse sadly walks in.

"Y/N...just know that...I love you so so much, Klaus will talk to you I promise, I'll never forget you...you're my soulmate Y/N", I cry and kiss her quickly.

I step back from her bed and watch as the nurse takes off her life support. I wished some cliche scene happened where they come back to life just as the life support is about to be taken off but that wasn't the case...

Y/N L/N, the love of my life is officially dead...

The reality hits me like a pile of bricks, I teleport out of the hospital and back to the academy. Everyone was waiting in the front room, waiting for me to tell them Y/N is alive...but she's not. They all notice she's not alive from my uncontrollable sobbing, they all pull me in for a tight hug.

"It's okay Five...I'll try contact her", Klaus rubs my back.

"She's still here in our hearts", Diego adds on.

I pull away from their hug.

"Five...i'm so sorry...", Vanya chokes out in between sobs.

"Five...i'll contact her now", Klaus says.

"Please...", I choke out and wipe away some of my tears, only for them to be immediately replaced with new tears.

Klaus shuts his eyes, and begins to mumble things, he suddenly snaps his eyes open and smiles, looking at a random place in the room.

"GUYS IT WORKED!" He smiled.

"Y/N!", I yell and stand next to Klaus.

"Where is she?" I ask.

"Y/N said she's here, and she's gonna stick by your side forever", Klaus puts his hand on my shoulder.

"She said she heard every single thing you said to her, she said she wished that you two could've had a family aswell, and gotten married, she really does love you Five", Klaus hugs me.

"Y/N...i'm so sorry", Vanya comes towards us.

"Y/N said it's okay, she's happy that she saved Allison's life", Klaus says to us.

"Klaus can you ask Y/N why she jumped in front of me?" Allison asks.

"She said it's what real friends do, and she would've done it for any of us", Klaus replies.

I really wish this was a dream...

But it's not...

IM SORRY THAT WAS SO SAD :(
ALSO HI I WAS UP TILL LIKE 6:30AM LISTENING TO MISS YOU :)