Concert (Aidan)

(i'm gonna base this off a panic! at the disco i went to last year!) (also you and Aidan will be 20 in this, so u can drive a car skskks)

<<YOUR POV>>
I arrived at the concert place, where I was gonna see my favourite band play. I was in GA, It was 12am and I had arrived around 7 hours before the actual concert started. I placed my bag down, since everyone was sitting down I sat down aswell. The sun was shining and burnt my skin a bit. I sighed, realising i'd be there for a long time and my friends won't be arriving until around 2:30.
I decide to walk around and see if they've set up the outside merch stand yet. I leave my bag there to keep my spot but bring my money and ticket, just in case anyone tries to steal something from my bag. The merch stand hasn't been set up yet, so I decide to just walk back.
I sit back down and my skin is getting really red now.

"Hey do you want some?" I hear someone ask from behind me.

I turn around to see a boy whose sitting down behind me in line, holding out sun screen.

"Yes please", he hands me the sun screen and I put some on myself, I can tell its gonna be fun with this new guy.

"My name Aidan, whats yours?" he asks me.

"Y/N", I smile.

"That's a nice name", he compliments.

A blush rises onto my cheeks as I look down shyly.
"Do you have anymore people waiting with you?" I ask him.

"Nope, i'm going to this concert by myself":

<<TIMESKIP TO DOORS OPENING>>
Aidan and I have been waiting in line for ages, we left a few times to get some merch and some food together. Security told us to stand up, since doors are opening soon.
Suddenly anxiety hits me like a tidal wave, I can't believe i'm gonna see my favourite band! My friends were next to me, also silently freaking out.
One of my friends kept flirting with Aidan, and for some reason that really annoyed me.
I ignore it and watch slowly as the line begins to move in.

"Are you okay?" Aidan asks me.

I shake my head and start to shake.
"You'll be alright, and i'll be there with you the whole time", he holds my hands reassuringly and I nod, feeling a bit calmer.

We're at the front now and security begins to quickly look through my bag and pat me down.
They don't find any weapons on me of course so they let me go in, they do the same for my friends and Aidan. We show our tickets and get a wristband around our wrist, we quickly head over to Door 1 and walk into GA, i'm so freaking excited!

We weren't at barricade, since vip got early entry and some people were ahead of us in the line, but we were still pretty damn close to the stage.
I look next to me and see Aidan and my friend flirting, again.
I roll my eyes and look back at the stage, waiting for the concert to start.

After a while, the opening act comes in, but nobody likes the opening act that much so when <favourite band> finally comes on everyone starts cheering very loudly.

They perform their first song on the set list, I get my phone out to record. I sing along to the lyrics, but make sure not to scream it so my voice doesn't get on the videos.

Aidan and <friend name> have their arms wrapped around each others waists, a big wave of sadness hits me, but it gets replaced with anger. I begin to make my way through the crowd, getting closer to the stage. I hear Aidan and my friends call out my name but I don't care. Since i'm pretty small i managed to get behind the wall of people at the baracade. I take my phone back out and film, smiling the whole way through.