Caught (Nicky)

thank you for 112k reads! sorry i haven't been updating

btw y'all are 16 in this

1.

2

2.

3

3.

your povNicky and I were in the library after school, studying for this upcoming test that affected a lot of our grade

your pov
Nicky and I were in the library after school, studying for this upcoming test that affected a lot of our grade.

"This is boring", Nicky whined for what felt like the 700th time this minute.

"You don't have to study", I shrugged.

"But it's fun being with you", he replied.

"You just said it was boring", I grinned and shook my head.

"Well the studying is boring, you're not...why can't we just d-" I cut him off.

"Shh! Study time", I continue to silently answer the questions on my cue cards I made.

"Yoink!" Nicky snatched the cue cards out of my hands and got up from his seat.

"Nicky I need to-", this time he cut me off.

"Study blah blah, how about for every question you get right, you feel good about yourself buuut (oh no not that girl) for every question you get wrong you have to kiss me", he sat on the table we were sitting at.

"Well i'll be getting all these right then", I cross my arms and smile.

"In all living things, the basic unit of life is the...", he reads off the cue card.

"Cell", I answer.

"Correct, the mitochondria and chloroplast are mostly responsible for...".

"Energy production".

"Jeez how many of these did you make?" He asks, flipping through the cards.

(steve and nancy vibes anyone)

"Which system in an animal cell could be compared to the vascular system in a plant?"

"Stamen and pistil".

"Xylem and phloem", Nicky smirks.

"No..Let me see that!" I snatch the cue card from his hand and read over it.

The answer is Xylem and phloem.

"Nicky's waiting", he takes the cue card back.

I roll my eyes and give him a quick peck.

"That was nothing!" He whines.

"Next questionnnnn", I grin.

"In what order does oxygen travel through the lungs?"

"Bronchus, Bronchiole and Alveoli".

"The plant cells that can develop into any type of tissues are called...".

"Embryonic stem cells".

Nicky grins and shakes his head.
I kiss him again, this time a bit longer but still not long enough for him to not whine.

"Prokaryotic cells differ from eukaryotic cells in that prokaryotic cells do not contain..."

"A nucleus".

"Which is the tube that leads from the throat to the stomach?"

"Esophagus".

"See there you go only two questions wrong, you'll pass", he puts the cue cards down.

"There's more questions than that!" I grab the cue cards again.

"Well the school is about to lock up so we can just go back to mike and keep studying", Nicky grabs my hand and we walk out of the library, towards his house.

"Are your siblings home? Or your parents?" I ask.

"Why?" He asks.

"Cause they can be distracting", I reply.

"We'll find out soon I guess".

<<timeskip to nicky's house cuz imma lazy bitch>>
Nicky unlocks the door with his key and opens the door.

"No ones home", he shuts the door behind us.

"Good", we make our way up the stairs and into his, still shared room with Ricky and Dicky.

"Isn't it weird still sharing a room?" I ask him.

"Kinda, but not really", he shrugs and we take a seat on his bed.

I hand him the cue cards and he goes through them.

"How bout we take a break", he puts them down.

"C'mon Nicky the test is in two days!" I whine.

"We can practise more later lets just have a break", he mocks me by whining back.

"Fine...10 minutes, no more".

"15 minutes?"

"10".

"Fine".

We sit in silence for a few seconds.

"What do you even plan to do on this break?" I ask.

Nicky rolls his eyes playfully and puts his arms around my neck and kisses me, much longer than I kissed him in the library. After a few seconds of shock I kiss him back.

"This is what I plan to do", he smiles into our kiss.

I run my hands through his hair as we continue to kiss. For a second I thought I heard something downstairs but I was probably just being paranoid. Nicky softly pushes me backwards and hovers over me while our lips are still connected.
Suddenly the door bursts open.

"NICKY WE'RE HOME- AAAAAH", Ricky screams at the top of his lungs.

Nicky quickly gets up and awkwardly looks at his siblings.

"Y/N? What are you doing here? Nicky what were you doing LIKE THAT".

"Taking a break from studying", he replies.

Awkward...

IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG🥺MORE PARTS TO THE LOSERS PLOT PART COMING SOON!