Hes Insane Part 3 (Five)

<<YOUR POV>>
"Y/N...I cant it's...its too hard i can't get better", Five says, sounding normal, his eyes and bright and not evilly dark.

"Yes you can Five, do what you're doing now", I tell him.

"It's so h-hard..i feel so exhausted", he quietly says.

"It'll get easier as days go on, I know you can do it Five", I hug him and rub his back, he hugs me back and sobs into my shoulder.

"They keep telling me to do things I don't want to do", he whispers.

"I know Five, keep fighting, i'll help you", I run my fingers through his hair.

<<2 years later>>
After that day with Five, i've made him go see a psychiatrist every week, and they give him pills to help him calm his anger, I visit the hargreeves everyday, and finally, Five is part of the family, occasionally he hears stuff and gets really mad, but it's not as frequent.
Today i'm going with Five to his psychiatrist session to see his progress, i'm so proud of him for doing better.
I arrive at the umbrella academy house and wait outside for Five, shortly afterwards he comes out wearing his suit, looking really good. I cant lie, I may have a massive crush on him...

"Alright let's go", Five says and teleports into a taxi, he tells the taxi to go to where he has his appointments.

Soon we arrive and we walk inside, we sit on the cold hard waiting room chairs for the psychiatrists.

"These chairs are so fucking annoying", Five mutters.

I rub his back to calm him down, and he soon gets called in with me following behind him.
We take a seat in the room.

"Fives been doing really really well, he's made amazing progress", the psychiatrist smiles.

"That's good", I put my hand over Five's.

"Maybe in another two months or so we can take him off the anger pills, he's been showing really good signs of improvement".

I nod my head as the psychiatrist continues to talk about Five and his improvement, i'm so proud of him. Since his father doesn't care about his improvement, I need to be here for Five.
The session finished, we walked out of the building.

"Y/N can I show you some place cool?" Five asks me.

"Yeah sure", I smile.

He grabs my hand and teleports us both to an area that's surrounding by a tall bush and has a small pond in the middle.

"I go here when I get really mad at home", Five explains.

"This place is really cool", I dip my fingers into the pond and splash a bit of the water towards Five.

"Thank you Y/N, I never would've gotten better without you", Five smiles at me and wipes a bit of water off his shirt.

I hug him tightly and look into his eyes, thankfully it's his beautiful light blue green eyes and not the evil dark ones.
Five leans in a bit, his lips lightly brushing mine. My breath hitches as he pushes his lips against mine and quickly pulls back.

"That's for helping me get better", he looks away and blushes.

"Y'know what i've always wanted to try?" Five ask me before I could reply.

"What?" I ask.

"I want to time travel, into the future", Five looks at the ground.

"Five I don't think you're ready...", I try to stop him.

"I am Y/N! Look!" Five teleports begins me and then in front of me.

"It's different Five...", I sigh.

"I'll prove it to you", Five says and teleports.

"Five?" I scramble to my feet.

"Five!" I call out.

"Five please...", I begin to cry.

"Just kidding!" Five says as he teleports in front of me.

"You asshole!" I playfully hit him on the shoulder and wipe away my tears that were threatening to spill out of my eyes.

I pull Five into a tight hug and sigh out of happiness, finally stuff is going good.

that's the end of the he's insane imagines! hehe sorry for giving u guys a bit of a heart attack at the end