He's insane (Five)

<<YOUR POV>>
I was best friends with Klaus Hargreeves, and he always told me he had 6 other siblings, but there were only 5 that I knew, and I've know Klaus since birth.
Ocassionally when I'd sleep over I'd hear distant screams and cries for help, and I have no idea where the hell it was coming from.
I was sat at the table, eating dinner with Klaus and his siblings and his father.
As I was chewing my steak I heard more distant screams and then maniac laughing.
I looked at Klaus in fear, but he was still looking down at his meal.
Tonight, i'm gonna find out what's making that noise.

We finished dinner and Klaus and I went up to his room.

"Klaus...", I begin.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"Do you hear the screams?" I ask him.

His face goes from confused to startled "uhh what screams? I don't know what you're talking about", he obviously lies.

"Do you know who it's coming from?" I ask.

"Probably the insane neighbours, there a bit coo coo", Klaus spins a finger around his head, I chuckle a bit.

Maybe it could be the neighbours, but i'm still gonna look around.

Klaus eventually falls asleep, leaving me staring at the ceiling on my make shift bed on the floor.
I check the time and it reads 3am, great, the devils hour.
I quietly get out of my makeshift bed, and sneak into the hallways. Everything's so quiet and dark, it's creepy.
As I sneak along the hallway, I hear the screams again.
I jump and quickly move around the corner, leaning on a bookshelf.
I feel the wall move behind me, I turn around and see the bookshelf's moving, creating a secret tunnel.
What. The. Hell?
I step into the tunnel, and the wall closes behind me, leaving me in the pitch black.
I feel around, and eventually come across what I think is a pack of matches.

I light one up, and I hear the scream again, but this time it's way louder.
My breath begins to falter, as I creep into the tunnel further, I turn the corner and see a pretty big and thick metal box. Whaaaat?
The screams are on the other side of the box.

"Hello?" I whisper yell.

"SOMEONES HERE? LET ME OUT!" The voice yells.

"Stop yelling! How do I open this thing?" I whisper yell again.

"Push the lever down", The voice says.

I walk around the box and see a lever, I pull it down and a metal door opens a bit.
A boy my age creeps out, looking left to right. He has a cut under his eye and his fists look very bruised.

"Who are you?" I ask.

The boy doesn't respond, instead he smirks at me.
He grabs me tightly and slams me against the wall, repeatedly.

"STOP!" I yell out.

"NO YOU IDIOT DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO! I DONT WANNA HURT HER! NO I DONT!" The boy lets go of me and yells at himself.

As he's punching himself in the face I run, back through the tunnel. I run out and before I could shut the bookshelf wall, the boy runs out and glares at me with angry eyes.

I scream and sprint back to Klaus's room. I hear the pounding footsteps of the boy behind me, I quickly open the door and slam it shut, the boy tries to open the door but I push all my body weight on it.
Unfortunately, that's not enough and he opens the door.
Klaus wakes up and looks at the boy in fear.

"NO! I DONT WANT TO HURT THEM! I DONT CARE! STOP! PLEASE!" The boy screams at the top of his lungs.

"HOW IS FIVE OUT? ALLISON! COME QUICK!" Klaus's dad yells.

Allison quickly runs into Klaus's room and sees the boy who i'm assuming is Five, pulling at his hair in anger.

"I heard a rumour that you fell asleep", Allison tells Five.

Five then stops his screaming, and falls asleep on the ground.

"Who let Five out?" Klaus's dad asks sternly.

No one responds.

"What will happen to the person who let him out?" Allison asks.

Klaus's dad doesn't respond, instead he stares at each of us with a cold look.

"It was me", I whisper.

"Y/N! You're forbidden to ever come to this house again, leave right now!" He points to the front door.

I look at Klaus but he avoids eye contact with me, I just walk to the front door and start heading back to my house.

<<timeskip 2 weeks>>
I was laying in my bed, sad that I haven't seen Klaus or any of the Hargreeves in a while.
Suddenly I hear a knock at the front door, I jump up and run towards it.
I open the door to see Allison.

"Yes?" I ask.

"It's Five, he's been screaming your name for 2 weeks and he only wants to talk to you", Allison tells me.

"I'm forbidden from going in your house", I sigh.

"I'll sneak you in late at night, i'll meet you at the front of my house at 2am", Allison tells me and closes the door.

<<timeskip to 2am>>
I waited outside of the hargreeves house, shivering and waiting for Allison.
She peeled outside the doorway and motioned for me to come inside.
I followed her inside, we quietly entered the secret tunnel, the screams of Five got louder until we were right next to the metal box.

"PLEASE! Y/N! I NEED TO TALK TO HER!" He yells out.

"She's right here, Five", Allison says.

"WHAT? WHERE?" Five quickly asks.

"Go inside his cell, i'll open the door when it gets too dangerous", Allison reassures me.

I nod and pull the lever to open the cell door, I quickly slip inside and see Five, sitting in a corner with his knees to his chest.

"Wh-why do you need to see me?" I nervously ask.

<<FIVES POV>>
Do it!
Kill her!
HURRY UP!
Slit her throat!
"NO!" I yell to shut up the voices.

"Wh-what?" Y/N asks with a confused look.

"You don't get it, the voices in my head they tell me to do stuff, bad stuff to you", I mutter under my breath

"You can fight it Five, I know you can", Y/N approaches me slightly.

I jump up off the floor and grab her neck, slamming her against the wall.

"YOU THINK I HAVENT TRIED? REGINALD LOCKED ME IN HERE TO GO MORE INSANE! I TRY TO STOP THEM BUT IT NEVER GOES AWAY!" I yell and throw her down onto the floor.

KICK HER!
Punch her.
Step on her throat.
Kill her.
Kill her.
Kill her.

"Fuck off!" I yell and punch my head.

I look at Y/N, gasping for air on the ground.

Grab her throat again.
Hurt her.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yell and punch my head again, and kneel to Y/N's side.

"I-I'm sorry Y/N, they're too strong, they're taking over everything", I whisper.

"Five...I know you can fight this, somehow", she says.

No you can't.
You're insane.
You can't be helped.
Kill her!

"YOU CANT HELP ME!" I yell and grab her throat again.

"A-Allison!" She chokes out.

The door opens again and Allison walks in. I quickly let go of Y/N's throat and scurry back into the corner.
Allison quickly grabs Y/N and pulls her out, shutting the door on me.

Leaving me in the dark, with my thoughts to drown out the deafening silence.

"Y/N!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

do y'all want more parts to this?