Chapter Thirty Seven: Truth Be Told

"Was starting to think I'd seen everything." I mumble as they bring me back to their camp. Walker skin is littered everywhere.

"This way." One of the fuckers instructs as I follow him.

"Lead on. But do I get to pick my own skin suit later? I'm going to need one with a generous crotch area on account of my thick, meaty dick. Do you guys have zippers in there? Some kind of button? I can't  undue a bunch of buttons to take a piss, y'know?" I mock. And of course I'd take any opportunity to brag about my massive dick and balls of steel.

"Who is this?" A voice calls from behind. It's a women's voice. I turn around and see some bald women with dirt on her face. Oh shit- this must be the leader. Well shit, I gotta gain this ones trust. I'll do what I know best, I'll woo her with my charm, sexy as fuck looks, and dazzling personality.

"You most-fucking-certainly must be Alpha. Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Negan. And I am in love." I say smiling up at the leader. She comes down from the platform she is standing on and begins to walk with me. I can tell she's kinda off put by my confession of love for her.

"I didn't mean to creep you out. I mean love is a strong fucking word. All I meant was... damn, girl, I've seen a lot of attractive women in my days, and I go for all kinds. All kinds. But this bald thing... shit... it's really working for me."

No. It's really not. Well maybe if she took a shower and wore more fitting clothes, then maybe, MAYBE, I'd stick the tip of my dick into her. But I promised Kendall never again. And especially not on female Hannibal Lecter over here. But that doesn't mean I can't have a little fun.

"Do you think I find you amusing?" The women whispers... shit, right, they don't actually fucking talk.

"I'm hoping you find me panty-drenching-rugged-as-fuck handsome. Like get-me-another-skin-suit-I'm-soaking-through-this-one handsome." She remains silent with a straight, unamused face.

"I've been told I don't always make the best first impressions. But I tend to grow on people. I'm a grower, not a show-er. Isn't that what that phrase refers too? First impressions?" I smirk.

"How have you survived on your own?" Alpha asks bluntly.

"Haven't always been on my own. I was part of a larger group, leader even. But I got asked to..." I sigh "I was overthrown and booted. So I hit the road."

"Would I be correct in assuming you're looking for a group who can help you get revenge on the people who exiled you?" She asks turning to me.

Hey that's not a bad fucking idea. I ponder on it for a second.

"I'd be lying if I said the thought hasn't crossed my mind a time or fucking two..." I pause as my attitude changes, "but that's not the type of thing I'd ask for on a first date." I wink.

"Please stop that." She frowns.

"Your mouth says 'No' but your eyes say 'fuck me until your dick breaks off inside me and fuses into some kind of Barbie doll crotch." I smile moving a step closer to her.

Next thing I know I'm seeing specks. My cheek fills with pain as I move my hand to cover it. Bitch nearly knocked my teeth out. I like that.

"Okay, okay. I can tell when I crossed the line. Sorry about that."

Hey I might have a rude and sexual sense of humor that may come across as creepy, but I'm not a perv. Well not the rapey kind of perv.

Before I can say another word I hear rustling in the bushes and in flies Beta mctwoknives here to save the fucking day. He charges at me.

"Did he strike you Alpha? I will end him where he stands!"

"No Beta stop, he was just being annoying." She defends.

Wow. This man is fucking desperate to drown in her pussy. They've definitely fucked at least once, had to. Or maybe that's why he's so desperate to get his dick wet, because she's a no access kind of women.

"I have encountered that as well."

"If it isn't the Jolly Green Giant, how-" my sentence is cut off when he connects his disgustingly meaty hand around my throat and lunges me against a tree. I try to speak but no sound comes out.

"Beta! Why!" Alpha scolds

"He told me he didn't know of us. I just encountered people who knowingly crossed our border LOOKING for him. I was attacked! I narrowly escaped. He LIED to me."

What? Who the fuck would come looking for me? Couldn't have been Kendall, could it have been? Last time I saw her a day or two ago she was practically on her death bed. Must've been Michonne, but she doesn't seem the type to waste her time and people on me. Shit I better think quick.

"What? Who? I said that because I was scared!" I say.

"It was two dark women and two tanned men, I injured one of the men. They killed the group. Said they were looking for him." Beta says pointing at me. Okay so, for sure led by Michonne, unless Kendall sent them. Kind of hoping she did, hurts like hell if she didn't. But it's whatever. I shrug it off, for now.

"Okay I'll admit it... when I'm scared out of my fucking mind and pissing my pants, in the most manly way possible, I will lie through my fucking teeth. If that makes me a bad person, label away, but the term I'd use is human." I defend myself before I become apart of this damn tree trunk I'm pressed against.

"Explain yourself." Alpha demands.

"He's a scary guy." I shrug as Beta presses harder.

"You lied to Beta. You knew about us! Explain!"

I exhale as deeply as I can with this fucker choking me. "Fucking fuck the hell out of it... I'm tired. Just kill me already if you're going to do it." I mutter surrendering. This isn't worth jackshit. Kendall will move on, she doesn't need me. I do no good for her. And hell, what do I have to live for. All I do is fuck shit up. With Lucille, with Kendall.

Beta pulls out two knives and is about to stab me until, "No, don't... not yet." Alpha interrupts.

Guess the story isn't over for me yet.

"You're not scared are you, scared of dying?" She asks and I about laugh. Am I scared of dying? What kind of fucking question is that.

"No. I've already lived a fuck ton longer than I expected to. Been locked in a cell for the last few years to be completely honest. I wanted out so bad I almost forgot how shitty it was out here." I admit.

"Why did you come here?" She asks.

Why did I come here? Oh that's right because I have a girl more than half my fucking age wrapped so tightly around my dick that my balls are blue. A girl I would fucking do anything for... for some odd fucking reason. A woman who I have a chance at starting a family with, a new fucking chapter with. But I can't say that, no I have to remain tuff and macho. A big dick swinger.

"Well... truth be told.... I think I have a hell of a lot to offer you."