1k Votes FAQ!

IMPORTANT QUESTION IN BOLD ITALICS DOWN BELOW (y'all please answer!) ALSO MY IG & TUMBLR ARE DOWN BELOW FOR YOU GUYS!

I want to thank everyone for reading my story, it means the world to me! I reached 1000 votes and I cannot fathom just how exciting that milestone is, in fact I never would have imagined my story reaching so many reads and votes. To celebrate, I'm gonna do a quick FAQ and answer questions like the infamous "when will Starco happen?" and just general stuff about myself and the story. Then I promise I'll go back to updating those chapters y'all want.

FAQ:

How old are you?
I'm 17 !!

How long have you been writing?
Honestly my entire life, but I started to write fanfictions in middle school so probably 6th grade.

How did you improve your writing?
Reading mainly and understanding writing styles of other writers. Also the many language arts & english classes I've been forced to take. (Not including this year since I'm taking AP Language Arts! It has helped me grow as a writer so much.)

What inspired you to start writing stories for others to read?
Fandoms and other fanfictions. The first fanfic I wrote was of the Percy Jackson series.

What inspired you to write this story?
My love for Starco and SVTFOE.

When will Starco happen in the story?
I get this question a lot and I totally understand the excitement, but I've leaned towards a more slow and progressed relationship for the two (hopefully that's noticeable). In conclusion, it's sorta currently happening a lil.

Will you ever write other fanfictions?
I have no idea but maybe if people wanted me to?
Here are some fandoms I would love to write about:
PJO
MLB
VLD
(more) SVTFOE
Let me know if y'all are interested in any!

When's the next update?
I swear it's coming...

Fun fact:
One thing I may be guilty of loving more than writing is art! It has quickly become a passion of mine and I'm sorta hating on myself right now for never drawing fanart of this fanfiction for you guys. Like seriously? What's wrong with me? I will do my best to draw a scene but can you guys give me suggestions on what scene(s) you would like to see me draw? 
Also I have art accounts if you're interested in seeing what my art looks like:
IG: @ jelliiarts
Tumblr: @ janstrashcan
You should follow :) !!

Alright, that's the end of this FAQ. Am I missing any questions? Let me know by commenting. I love reading your comments and trust me I read them all. Thank you again! ❤️

~ Janell