4. It's a Match

When the camera wasn't on, Andrew said, "I don't wanna be too mean."

"Andrew, you are Andrew. You're never mean!" Garrett said happily, resting his face in his hands as he dreamily looked at his best friend.

"I mean like... I'm gonna swipe left on some girls and I don't wanna come off as insensitive."

"We ALL know your type, Andrew. Hopefully people understand that there's a certain type of girl you're attracted to, but you gotta just stay true to what you want in order for this to be successful," Ryland responded.

"And to all the haters you just say, 'Thank u, next!'" Morgan exclaimed, singing the last part.

Andrew let out a chuckle as they sit him in the middle of the frame and responded, "Okay let's do this." When they pressed record, Andrew awkwardly waved at the camera. "Hi everyone so I don't usually do this for Shane's videos, but first time for everything, right?" he chuckled nervously.

The whole squad was behind the camera, watching and had a screen in front of them that was mirroring what Andrew saw on his phone so they could commentate on his swipes.

"The squad is behind the camera. They'll be looking at these girls along with me. Uhh.. Yeah... Please don't hate me," Andrew pleaded, playing with the brim of his black Kansas City hat.

"Okay hold up," Shane interrupted, moving in frame next to Andrew. "I feel like we need a quick disclaimer. Tinder is super superficial and completely based on first appearances so don't hate on Andrew or us because his or our taste may differ from yours."

Ryland perked up from behind the camera, "Yeah! We all have our own types so don't act like you don't have yours too."

"Disclaimers aside, please just have fun and enjoy the video. Kay, thanks bye!" And then Shane left to sit behind the camera with the rest of the squad.

"Okay well... here goes..." Andrew said as he opened the app and the first girl popped up. "Annie. Twenty-six. Dental Assistant," he read aloud. "I mean, she's not bad."

"Nah, swipe left," Morgan said. "She's not that cute. NO OFFENSE." She added the last part to try and save herself.

Andrew swiped left; he wasn't really feeling her either. After some left swipes, Andrew was getting bored. "I don't think this is working, guys."

"I think statistically speaking, you'll swipe left way more times than you'd swipe right," Ryland explained, but he was also starting to wonder when Andrew would swipe right on someone.

After a few more left swipes, Andrew finally swiped right on a cute girl with short brown hair named Christine who was twenty-eight and a nurse. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, he swiped right." Then the "It's a Match" animation played and everyone screamed.

"Ok, Andrew, why did you swipe right on this girl?" Morgan asked in an inquisitive tone.

Andrew clicked back to Christine's profile and swiped to a particular picture of the girl in scrubs and smiling. "I think she has a nice smile," he said. "And she's successful and has a career. I don't know." He laughed nervously. "This is so awkward."

A couple more left swipes and a few right swipes on more dark haired girls later... "Andrew has a type," they all agreed as Andrew scrolled through his matches. He did pretty well and ended up matching with around 10 girls during the span of their recording.

"Ok now we have to message them," Shane said, sitting next to Andrew.

"Yeah I'm not good at that stuff," Andrew said, handing his phone over to Shane and scratching the back of his neck.

Shane accidentally closed out of the app and had to open it back up. That was when her profile came up. And everyone watched as Andrew's jaw dropped.

"Oh.. wow..." was the only thing that came out Andrew's mouth as he took the phone from Shane's hand. Shane made eye contact with Ryland, while Morgan and Garrett anticipated what Andrew would do next. Everyone screamed when he pressed the blue star button to "super like" her.

"Oh my god what did you just do!?" Shane asked, covering his mouth with his hands.

"I don't know what came over me!" Andrew exclaimed, staring at his friends with his mouth agape.

"You didn't even swipe through her pictures! You don't know what she does! How old is she?" Ryland exclaimed, moving in frame of the camera and grabbing the phone from Andrew. Ryland screamed again.

"What???" Andrew asked, looking at Ryland who had his phone hostage.

"She liked you back!" Garrett yelled coming in frame and looking over Ryland's shoulder.

From behind the camera Morgan yelled as she noticed the red bubble in the messages section of the app, "Guys! Guys! There's a notification!!! Check if it's from her!!!!!"

Garrett handed Andrew his phone back and he hesitantly opened his messages. Lo and behold at the top of his messages was the beautiful girl he had just matched with.

Alexis: Hey Andrew, I'd try to steal your soul but I can't seem to find it... Mind if I go for your heart instead?

Andrew was so struck by her he forgot to laugh. In the background his friends were dying at her joke.

"Oh man," Shane started, wiping the tears from his eyes. "We need to get her on this series. Now."