16. Girl Talk

Shane had just finished filming the dinner scene set up outside and made his way to the kitchen where Ryland and Garrett were attempting to make dinner. They had ordered a Pad Thai set from Blue Apron, but this time they actually had pots and pans to work with.

"I just called Andrew and told them to start heading over," Shane said, panning the camera to the two men in the kitchen. "They sounded like they were having fun."

Garrett gasped and asked, "You don't mean they're... doing it, are you?"

This caught Ryland's attention as he looked up from the pot that he was stirring the noodles in.

Shane hummed, "I don't think so?"

"I would watch them have sex," Morgan said, walking into the kitchen.

"Honestly," Garrett started. "Same."

Changing the subject, Ryland poured the noodles into a strainer in the sink. "Oh god, do you think Lexie even eats pad thai?"

Garrett said what they were all thinking, "I mean, she's Asian so yeah, right?"

Shane snorted and replied, "I don't think we can put that in the vlog."

-

"I can't believe I'm here," Lexie said, looking up at Shane and Ryland's giant house as Andrew gathered her bag in the trunk of his car. She turned to Andrew when he was by her side and continued, "It's like I'm on the set of a movie or something!"

Andrew chuckled and led the way into the house. Shane had given him his own key so he used it to unlock the door and was greeted by the sweet aroma of noodles being boiled and chicken and shrimp being fried. "Oh, that smells amazing," Andrew called out and was greeted by Shane coming into the front room with the camera.

"Welcome to my humble abode, Lexie!" Shane greeted. Morgan followed suit and took the bag from Andrew.

"Come with me, my child, so we can get you ready," Morgan commanded, taking Lexie's hand in hers.

"Morgan, I'm older than you," Lexie teased and they all laughed. She waved bye to Andrew as she was led up the stairs.

Morgan led her into Shane and Ryland's en suite bathroom, where all the lights were on and a camera was set up on the counter. Lexie showered quickly and started on reapplying her makeup as Morgan worked on her hair.

"I've always wanted to do a 'get ready with me'!" Lexie exclaimed as she buffed out her foundation.

As Morgan curled a piece of Lexie's brown hair she smiled, "Well we're all for making dreams come true here on Shane's channel." They continued to chit chat about anything and everything before Morgan asked, "Okay, so give me the tea. Is Andrew a good kisser?"

Lexie groaned as her eyeliner didn't wing out the way she wanted it to. "Morgan, you cannot ask me these types of questions when I'm doing my eyeliner!"

"Don't try to change the subject!"

It was silent as Lexie salvaged her eyeliner and finished the other eye. She looked at the girl through the mirror, who had paused what she was doing and looked at the girl expectantly. Lexie rolled her eyes playfully and moved on to her mascara. "Yeah, he is," she mumbled.

"Care to elaborate???" Morgan asked, trying to get more details out of the girl. She didn't respond and just gave Morgan a small smirk. "Ugh, fine. What did you guys do when we left?"

Lexie placed one false eyelash on and squeezed her natural and fake ones together. "We answered that question Shane asked us," she replied, before moving onto the next one.

"You guys did not spend an hour and half just answering that one question."

"You don't know that!"

"Y'all got to... smoochin'... didn't ya?" Morgan asked, pursing her lips together, causing Lexie to laugh.

"Morgan, how old are you?" Lexie asked teasingly and they both laughed.

Morgan decided to put Lexie's hair up and let the curls fall down her face. When they were both done, Morgan grabbed the camera to get some close ups on her hair, makeup, and outfit. "Jesus, if Andrew isn't in love with you the moment he sees you like this, I might wife you up."

-
Y'all are so fucking wild. Thank you so much for reading my little fic! I'm back from drinking too much tequila on the rocks and ready to share with you more of Andrew and Lexie's story :)

 Thank you so much for reading my little fic! I'm back from drinking too much tequila on the rocks and ready to share with you more of Andrew and Lexie's story :)