36. Better Now

Grayson

Grayson

You're in NYC? Why?

Lexie

Literally none of your business lmao

Stop messaging me

Grayson

Did you go to the Shorties

- 15 minutes later -

?

Hey

I know you see my messages

Lex

Come on

Lexie

Omg shut up

Please

Grayson

Just tell me why you're here

Did you post that pic hoping I'll message you bc I'm here too?

Come thru... we got a place in the Hamptons

"So annoying," Lexie complained, handing her phone to Andrew who was sat next to her in the fancy-pants restaurant Shane had taken them all to. 

Andrew rolled his eyes as he read through the conversation. "Just reply to him and tell him you're here with me," he grumbled, handing the phone back to her. 

The two had decided to be completely open and transparent with each other. He trusted her one hundred percent, but he appreciated her taking the extra step to reassure him. 

Andrew grabbed a piece of bread from the basket in the middle of their table as Morgan came into the conversation, "Is Grayson still trying to get at you?" 

Lexie shrugged. "It quieted down for a bit while everyone went to New York first, but I just posted that picture Andrew took outside so he piped in. Unfortunately."

Ryland snorted. "I mean, have you seen you? You look stunning tonight, Lex." 

Andrew smiled over at the brunette and nodded. "Yeah, you look beautiful. I don't blame the asshole. I'd be jealous of me too." This caused Lexie to giggle and she gave Andrew a quick peck on the cheek. 

Shane looked at Andrew expectantly, "Did you run into him at the summit?"

"Not really. We were part of different panels and I didn't go to any of the after parties or anything."