39. Ryland Bell Hotel

"Alright, alright, hottie," Andrew commented with a smirk as he walked into Lexie's room

"Alright, alright, hottie," Andrew commented with a smirk as he walked into Lexie's room. Said girl was stood in front of the mirror adjusting her coral bikini, before she slipped on a pair of ripped shorts and a crop top. Lexie smiled at him over her shoulder and gave him a little twirl.

Andrew sat at the foot of her bed, shamelessly checking his girlfriend out. "We could just stay here and not go to the party," he suggested cheekily.

Lexie laughed and replied, "I almost want to agree with you." The introvert in her wanted to just stay in with her love and hang out. She turned towards him and straddled his waist. She ran her hand through his orange locks and closed in on his lips. "You look so hot in this tank top," she commented, letting her fingertips graze across his exposed shoulders. They kissed briefly before the brunette pulled away and said, "But there's gonna be tacos. And also Garrett is waiting outside for us."

"They're gonna be cold and soggy," he groaned as his girlfriend got off of him. He grabbed their overnight bag and made his way out the door.

"Aw, don't say that about Garrett," she joked, applying her lip gloss before following Andrew out.

-

"Hi, hi," Lexie greeted Morgan, who had opened the door for them. She quietly slipped by as Hunter recorded the little bit between Morgan and Garrett

"I had a shirt, but I lost it. So now I'm just wearing this and now I look like a bro," Andrew commented, walking into the house after Lexie.

"You look hot though, bro," Lexie replied to him in her "bro voice."

"Oh my god, never call me bro ever again, please," Andrew begged as he set their bag down on the floor.

Ryland led everyone upstairs to show off what he had prepared. As he opened the door he said, "And this is where you all will be staying!"

As everyone looked and walked around and complimented the decorations, Lexie made her way to the table with tacos and drinks and helped herself. They were soggy and the drinks weren't cold and she was a little sad about that, but kept eating and drinking anyways.

"Wait... Are we all supposed to stay in here tonight?" Andrew asked, looking around the master bedroom decorated in Taco Bell paraphernalia. His eyes drifted to the king bed, the sofa, and two beach chairs. He immediately tried brain storming ways he could get Lexie and himself out of this mess of a video. That - or ways they could get their rocks off anywhere else in this house before they had to share this sleeping space with everyone.

"Oh, no. No way," Morgan immediately declined. "Shane snores, Garrett just doesn't sleep, and I do not want to be in the same room while Lex and Andrew grope each other under the covers."

The room got silent as Lexie nearly choked on her canned margarita and coughed up a fit.

"Oh my god Morgan, you're killing her!" Garrett exclaimed as he made his way over to Lexie and rubbed her back. "It's ok Lex, if I were you, I'd probably try to grope Andrew under the covers too."