31. Make Up

"Lex," he attempted again once they finally made it into her apartment.

"I just don't understand why you had to fucking punch him!" She finally spoke to him and he breathed a sigh of relief. Even though she was yelling and mad at him, he was glad she was talking. He followed her into her bedroom where she sat at the foot of her bed. "I mean, how old are we, Andrew? We don't do bar fights at our age anymore."

"He was disrespecting you," he replied. He knew he shouldn't have thrown the first punch, but from hearing Grayson hit on Lexie right in front of him to his snide comment about what she liked in bed... Andrew snapped. This girl made him do crazy things. "I know I shouldn't have punched him. I'm sorry. I regret it."

Lexie was so confused how this happened tonight. She was just enjoying a night with her friends and then Grayson came and ruined it. And now she was fighting with her boyfriend and it was all too much. She began to cry and felt the bed dip next to her. Andrew wrapped his arms around her and she allowed herself to cry into his chest.

"I just hated that. I hated seeing you hurt him and him hurt you. He was so important to me back then and you're who I love now and I just... It was so hard," she whimpered into his chest and he reassuringly rubbed her back.

"I love you so much, Lex. Just hearing him disrespect you like that..." His jaw clenched.

Lexie pulled away from him and looked up at him with her big brown eyes. "Wait."

"What?"

"Did we just say we love each other?"

Andrew turned red. "This isn't how I wanted you to find out," he said.

"I love you too. I don't want anything bad happening to you," she whispered, taking his face into her hands. She studied the bruise on his eye and the split on his bottom lip that finally stopped bleeding. "God, Andrew, what did you do..." She began to cry again looking at the damage done to his face.

"Baby, don't cry, please. I'm okay. I'm sorry. I love you so much," he said as gave her a chaste peck on the lips. "I would kiss you more, but my lip might bleed."

She smiled at him and peppered his face with kisses. "I'm still mad at you so I'm going to have very angry sex with you now," she stated, motioning for him to lay down and she got on top of him.

"I feel like I should be the one pleasuring you," he commented as Lexie pulled his clothes off of him. "Since I'm the one who fucked up."

"You can't do anything with that split lip," she mumbled, pulling his pants down and leaving him in just his boxer-briefs.

Andrew growled, "Is that a challenge?" He sat up and towered over her, leaning her down onto the bed. He hiked her dress up so it was pooled around her waist and was greeted with the fact that she had not been wearing anything under her dress the whole night. "I see I wasn't the only one being bad tonight," he teased, his eyes fixed on her pussy, glistening and wet for him. He wanted to put his mouth on her so bad, but didn't want to risk his lip bleeding again. Instead he hoisted one leg over his shoulder and let his index finger lightly graze her folds as he looked up at her.

He loved watching her bite her lip and make eye contact with him. "Andy..." she groaned as he touched every part of her but her clit.

"Are you still mad at me, love?" he asked as he teasingly continued what he was doing. When she didn't answer, he lightly hovered above her entrance, then pulled away and brought his fingers further from where she wanted it to go.

"Andrew..." she complained, growing impatient.

"I asked you a question," he stated, completely stopping his movements.

Lexie furrowed her eyebrows at him and he thought that despite the situation they were in, she looked so cute. Knowing she was about to crack, he lightly blew on her and grinned as she shivered. "No, baby, I forgive you, I promise," she caved and let out a loud moan when he finally stuck his middle and index finger inside her opening and played with her clit with his thumb.

Andrew continued to finger her and grinned when she started to buck her hips to try and get more of him inside her. It wouldn't be long until she was begging him to replace his fingers with his dick. He loved how she felt tightening around his fingers, completely vulnerable before him. As if on cue, she moaned out, "Andrew, please..." she tugged at his hair.

She wanted to kiss his lips so badly, but settled for his neck when he pulled up to put on their protection. He entered her quickly, needy, like if he didn't she would disappear.

Wrapping her legs around him, she tried to get more of him inside her – feel more of him. It was funny for her to think that just a month ago she was wincing trying to adjust to his size and now she felt like she needed more of him.

He varied his strokes from fast and short to long and deep and his mind was reeling at how fucking good he felt in this moment with her. It was a mix of the physical pleasure with the fact she loved him back. The feeling was surreal. He'd never been in love like this before. He thought he loved his past girlfriends, but no.. Comparing how he felt then versus now. That wasn't love. This is.

His hand trailed up her leg and towards her heat and he rubbed her clit lightly as he pounded into her. "Oh my fuck, Andrew!" she moaned loudly, writhing with pleasure and feeling herself quickly reach her peak. This only got him going as he went harder and harder and harder until – "I'm coming," she panted, her knuckles turning white with how hard she was grabbing the sheets underneath her.

The contractions of her walls only triggered him to give a few more thrusts until his own orgasm came and he twitched inside of her. As they both came down from their highs, he unwrapped her legs from his hips and slowly pulled out. They were both out of breath as he tied the condom off and tossed it in the trash before laying in the bed next to her.

"I think..." she trailed off as she laid on her side facing him. She stroked his clean shaven face. "That was our best one yet."

He took her hand in his and pulled her closer to him by her waist. Nodding his head he replied, "Maybe we should have make up sex more often."

She laughed and turned her back to him so that he was spooning her. "You're annoying."

"I love you," he sang, nuzzling his nose into her hair.

He heard her sigh, but there was a smile in her voice when she said, "I love you too."