24. Lay 'Em Down

- smut ahead! - 

You can stop your playing now
All your worries, lay 'em down, shh, don't say it loud

Lexie made her way upstairs. She couldn't exactly remember where Andrew's room was since she had only been here once and the house was gigantic. She found herself outside the master bedroom where she heard soft grunts coming from the other side. 'Oh my god I shouldn't be here,' she thought to herself and quickly went in the other direction.

Finally, she opened a door to where she wanted to be. Lexie let out a small gasp when she saw Andrew stood by the foot of the bed with a single rose in his hand. There were rose petals scattered on the floor and all over the bed. The lights were off, but he had set lit up candles all around the room.

"Andy, what is all this?" she asked, a giant smile gracing her lips as she entered the room and locked the door behind her.

He flashed her a toothy grin and held the rose out to her. "I know we joked about this, but I realized I never gave you a rose on our first date." He was referring to their Bachelor references since they first met. "So here, now that you are officially my girlfriend... Alexis Anderson, will you accept this rose?"

Lexie giggled and nodded enthusiastically, taking the rose in her hands and tiptoeing to give him a kiss on the lips. Setting aside the rose, she wrapped her arms around his neck and allowed him to lead her to the end of the bed, where he sat down with her straddling him.

As they let the kiss get more and more heated, Lexie pulled away and whispered to him, "You're not going to cock block me again tonight, are you Siwicki?"

Her head craned backwards when Andrew moved his lips to her neck and sucked on a sensitive spot. She let out a low moan and adjusted herself on his lap. She could barely feel him through the fabric of both of their jeans and it was beginning to drive her mad. Huskily, Andrew replied, "No. I'm taking you tonight, Lex."

"Fucking finally," Lexie said to him playfully, grabbing the edges of his shirt and pulling it up over his head. Andrew began working on removing Lexie's belt as his mouth made contact with her neck and collarbones again. He loved the moan she always tried to repress whenever he sucked at her weak spot. He couldn't wait to hear all the different noises he would get her to make tonight.

He toyed with the hem of her crop top for a bit before Lexie took it upon herself to remove it herself. "Oh my fuck-" Andrew did not get to finish his sentence as Lexie grabbed his right hand and placed it on her bare breast. "You are... Mmf." He leaned her backwards, kissing down her chest and sucking at the swell of her breast just above her nipple.

"Babe... please..." she groaned as he kissed her all over her breasts except for the one part she craved for him to touch. She watched as a small smile graced his lips before he took her left nipple in his mouth and began sucking lightly. Still trying to keep as quiet as she could, she let out a low moan of approval. There were too many people staying the night at Shane's house tonight- she didn't want to keep anyone up later than they wanted.

Andrew moved on to her right nipple and spent a long time just playing and kissing and licking and sucking at her nub, he didn't even realize just how hot and tight his jeans were getting. He felt his girl's hands cup his face, lightly caressing his stubble, and tearing him away from he. As much as Lexie loved his undivided attention on her breasts, the growing pool in her nether regions was beginning to get her antsy.

"We're wearing too much clothes," she whispered to him, giving him a lingering kiss on the lips before she climbed off his lap. Facing away from him, she unbuckled her jeans and pulled it off, giving him a nice view of her bare ass in a tiny black thong. She smiled-he couldn't see it, but he knew it was there when he let out a groan at the view.