21. Overnight

It was nearing 9 PM when they got back to Andrew's car after the movie. Shane had just texted him to let him know that he finished the rough edit of the first video of the series, and invited him over if he wanted to view it and provide input.

Andrew

Can I bring Lex over?

Shane

You guys are together?????

OMG

Andrew

Yeeee

Shane

Bring herrr

Andrew chuckled, putting his phone back in his pocket and turning to the girl in his passenger seat. "Shane wants to show us the first part of the series at his place. Do you wanna come?" he asked as Lexie let out a small yawn. Smiling softly at her, he added, "Or I can drop you off at home now. I know you came from work so I get it if you're tired."

Lexie shook her head vigorously. "No, no, I'm good! Let's go!" she replied cheerily. Sure, she was a little tired from work, but it was a Friday night and she was with a cute boy so she wasn't about to go home yet.

"Okay," he smiled as he started the engine of his car. "You let me know when you want to go home though, okay?"

She nodded and smiled at him. As Andrew sped down the 101, they made small talk and talked about their favorite shows, movies, music, and games.

"What do you mean you think San Andreas is better than GTAV?" Andrew asked, side glancing at Lexie, as they discussed their favorite Grand Theft Auto games.

"Andrew, you can't deny that it was amazing for its time!" Lexie argued, thoroughly enjoying this little debate they had going.

Andrew pulled into the driveway of Shane and Ryland's house and looked at Lexie. "We'll discuss this later," he said, smirking at her and getting out of the car. He ran over to her side and opened the door for her and she gladly took his hand to help her get out. They walked up the path to the house hand in hand and went inside after Andrew unlocked the door.

He led her through the kitchen and into the living room where Shane was on his laptop and sat in the corner of the couch.

"Hey," Andrew greeted and motioned for Lexie to sit on the couch.

Shane looked up from the screen and smiled at the two. "Oh, hey guys."

"Thank you for having me," Lexie thanked Shane as the cushion next to her dipped with Andrew sitting down.

"Oh, of course. I'm kinda nervous," Shane replied.

"Wait, why?" Lexie asked, leaning into the couch with Andrew's arm draped around the back behind her.

"I don't know! I just hope this series does well," Shane replied honestly and casted the video onto the TV in front of them.

Lexie nodded and replied, "I mean the main focus is on Andrew, so I think the fans will be receptive!" She glanced over at Andrew on her other side and smiled sweetly at him.

Andrew blushed lightly and smiled back at her before turning his attention to the video where Shane was doing the intro.

Shane watched their exchange and couldn't help but gush. "Good god, if you guys are like this with each other now, I cannot imagine what it's going to be like when you two finally fuck."