17. Bubbly

Meanwhile, Garrett was helping Andrew get ready in the guest bathroom. He was mostly ready as he just took a shower and put on the clothes everyone had picked out for him the week before.

"Is it going well? I feel like we all see it going well, but how are you feeling?" Garrett asked.

Andrew smiled, straightening his collar before turning to Garrett. "I feel really good right now. She's really amazing and I think we vibe pretty well," Andrew nodded his head as Garrett gave him a large smile. "And I mean, God, I hope it works out."

"You guys have been making out all day so... I'd say it'll probably work out."

The two boys smirked at each other and Andrew retorted, "Not even..."

"Liar, liar, pants on fire!"

-

Andrew thought it was like a movie when he watched Lexie walk down the stairs in her nude heels and floor length magenta dress with the high slit. Her hair was piled at the top of her head and the curls that fell from it framed her face loosely. Her eyes were mesmerizing him as she kept them trained on his as she walked down the stairs.

She barely reached his shoulders in her heels once she stepped in front of him. "You look absolutely stunning," Andrew complimented one he found his words.

Suddenly feeling very shy, Lexie smiled sweetly and shifted her weight on her feet. "Thank you," she replied quietly. They both looked at each other and gave each other a small laugh. "Oh my goodness, I don't know why I'm so nervous!"

"You guys are so cute," Shane commented, a bright smile appearing on his face as he felt their connection growing. "Let me show you guys where you'll be spending the evening!" He watched as Andrew offered his arm for the girl to take and she gratefully accepted it.

Shane led them outside and both of their breaths were taken when he led them up the path past the pool. The squad had converted the fire pit/trampoline area into a sweet dinner scene complete with candles and rose petals scattered across the floor. The table was overlooking the whole house and backyard, and behind them was the view of the mountains. Since it was getting dark outside, they had a whole lighting set up as well.

Lexie felt like she was transported into her TV on a Monday night as she watched the Bachelor. They weren't kidding when they said they had been watching the show trying to perfect this setting. But tonight, Andrew was the bachelor and she wasn't competing for his attention with anyone. After admiring the scene before her, she looked up at Andrew, who was already staring at her with adoration. Blushing, she turned away with a smile. She couldn't see him, but she knew how he shyly looked away from her as well.

"Shane, this is-"

"Amazing, I know, I know." He smirked and continued, "So please, have a seat. Your chef Ryland will be out with your food soon! There's a tripod with a camera right there," he pointed to the tripod set up in front of the table. We'll be around filming and stuff, but don't mind us. We'll try to be quiet." Then he left and Andrew held the chair out for Lexie to take a seat.

After they were both settled at the table, Garrett came around with a bottle of champagne, and Morgan followed him with the camera. "Hello, my favorite couple. I come with cheap alcohol from Target," Garrett greeted as he attempted to pop the bottle open.

"Wait, Garrett! You have to twist the fat part of the bottle this way..." Andrew exclaimed.

"Oh my god," Morgan commented. "Me."

Lexie giggled and Andrew got up and showed Garrett how to hold the bottle. "Ok, ok, mister, I got it. Can you sit back down so I can serve this all fancy-like to you and your lady?" Then he looked over Andrew's head at Lexie and smiled at her. "Hi, Lex, hope you're having fun!"