15

It was 8:35pm. Jungkook was working at the cafe when he noticed a boy at the corner of his eye. The same boy kept following him to work almost every day for the past two weeks, Kim Taehyung. It was creepy in a sense, but it also was quite funny to him as well.

Taehyung began walking up to the front where orders are taken. It was unusual to Jungkook since the boy haven't ordered once at all before.

"What can I get you?" Jungkook asked.

"You." Taehyung blurted out bluntly.

"What?" He questioned in confusion.

"Whaaaat." Taehyung said dumbly.

Jungkook cleared his throat before speaking once more. "Would you like to try our iced white chocolate mocha?"

"...Sure."

"Okay would you like regular milk, coconut milk, or almond?" Jungkook asked.

"Your special milk." The other coughed out.

"My whAT?"

"Almond. I said almond."

Taehyung was awkward at this point, but he just had to get it out. He couldn't help it.

"...coming right up."

Jungkook went to the back and began making the drink for the boy. Once he had finished, he made his way back, and sat the drink down on the table.

"Total will be-"

"I didn't bring any money." Taehyung interrupted.

"Are you serious??"

"Hey lower your voice, cutie."

"I-"

"Shhhh." Taehyung placed a finger over his lips while Jungkook questioned what the hell was even going on. Once Taehyung removes his finger, Jungkook stared at the boy in so much confusion.

"What the fuck is going on? What is it that you want?" Jungkook asked.

"To be your friend." Taehyung only spoke lies.

"Friend? Why didn't you just said that?" Jungkook questioned. His confused silence turned into a deep chuckle.

"I'm an awkward person, Bitch." Taehyung once again blurted out bluntly.

"Well shit. You got pretty comfortable with your words very quick." Jungkook handed him his drink before speaking. "I'll pay for you as a nice friend."

Taehyung took the drink with a slight smile to his face. "Thanks." He said.

Jungkook gestured a nod as he began taking off his apron. It was about time for his shift to be over. He grabbed his things and began walking towards the exit. Taehyung began following behind him.

Jungkook stopped in his tracks, causing Taehyung to bump into the other.

"Are you following me?"

"No. What the fuck." Taehyung lied.

"Liar." Jungkook scoffed before turning around to face the boy.

"......Okay fineee you caught me." Taehyung threw his hands up in defeat.

"Why?"

"It's dark and I don't want to walk alone."

"Well too bad cause I'm driving." Jungkook said as he pulled his keys about and faced them towards his car where two beeps were heard.

"Can I come?" Taehyung flashed an innocent smile before sipping on his drink.

Jungkook had to think about it for a solid second before rolling his eyes and saying "fine."

Taehyung couldn't help but jump in excitement since he was able to be in a car with his crush.

"You're going back to the dorms right?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded.

Jungkook drove back to the dorms, and once they arrived Taehyung made his way inside with Jungkook.

Taehyung was walking the same direction as Jungkook to his dorm, so he thought he was following since he was so close behind, but in reality their dorms were almost exactly close to each other's.

Jungkook stopped and pulled out the key to his room.

"Wow I never knew your dorm was here." Taehyung uttered. "Mine is a few dorms down from yours.."

Jungkook shrugged before making his way inside. "I have to sleep now."

Before Taehyung could answer, Jungkook closed the door in his face. Taehyung didn't give two shits though, he just brought his hands to his heart and let out a happy sigh. "He's so fucking amazing." The boy whispered and walked to his dorm.