28

"You like me?" Taehyung asked. His face turning a much more brighter shade of red.

no fucking way.

Taehyung was too stunned to even want to hear anything else come out of Jeongguk's mouth. Honestly he just wanted to kiss him into oblivion.

So that's what he did.

And then the simple kiss progressed into something much more.

Taehyung allowed Jungkook to slip his tongue into his mouth giving him access to explore every inch.

Jungkook kept his hands near the other's lower back, then sliding his cold hands under Taehyung's silky white shirt, and up his back, causing Taehyung to shiver lightly.

Taehyung then disconnected his lips from Jungkook's to look at him. He still felt that this was so unreal.

The looks of Jungkook's handsome features made him fall in love even more, he really couldn't take his eyes off of him.

"Something wrong, Love?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung reddened to the nickname, and shook his head before sitting up on Jungkook like he did the night he was drunk; however this time, Jungkook didn't mind it a bit. In fact he loved it.

To be a tease, Taehyung this time, slowly trailed his hands up from Jungkook's clothed lower abdomen to his shoulders where he kept them there and used them as support.

He slowly began teasingly rolling his hips back and forth over Jungkook's hard bulge causing a couple of groans to escape Jungkook's mouth. Groans in which Taehyung thought were so hot.

The boy leaned down into Jungkook's ear and let out a couple teasing moans which drove Jungkook crazy.

Jungkook quickly flipped Taehyung over so he was laying on the bed and Jungkook was the one hovering over him.

"You're not the only one who can be a tease." Jungkook whispered as he slowly began placing soft kisses under Taehyung's earlobe which trailed down to his soft clear neck.

Taehyung shivered once more to the sensation. His arms wrapped around Jungkook's neck and let out breathy moans in his ear; his back arched a little.

Jungkook was in the middle of marking Taehyung's neck when they heard someone making their way through the door.

Both boys quickly glanced at the door and noticed Jungkook's roommate, Namjoon who dropped his bags on the floor and widened his eyes in shock.

Taehyung embarrassingly hid his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck leaving Jungkook the one who had to deal with what to say.

"Uh- Yo Namjoon. My dude." He awkwardly smiled and glanced around the room to avoid eye contact.

Namjoon closed the door behind him, going to his side of the room. From the looks on his face, he was really trying not to laugh.

"Are you seriously not gonna say anything?" Jungkook uttered.

"Nah. Y'all can proceed. I'll just casually watch television." He began. "But do not like take off any clothing cause that shit is just awkward for me."

"No fucking shit." Jungkook said as he got off of Taehyung.

Taehyung ended up using his hands to cover his face since he didn't have Jungkook anymore.

Jungkook chuckled as he watched the other. He then removed his hands and leaned down to place one soft kiss on his lips.

After doing so they both heard Namjoon speak again.

"Jungkook, I thought you were straight man-" he chuckled.

Taehyung quickly shot up from the bed and stared at Jungkook with confused eyes.

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook quickly looked at Namjoon then back at Taehyung with a loss of words.

Wow sorry for my horrible writing it's currently 1 am.