66 [Last Chap]

TAE💞: Kookie you're joking right

TAE💞: Don't tell me you're making a big lie up again...

TAE💞: I don't want to hear lies.

TAE💞: Just say it

Kookie🌸💕: Tae...

TAE💞: Say you're with someone else

Kookie🌸💕: No

TAE💞: Why

Kookie🌸💕: because I'm not with anyone.

Kookie🌸💕: I was kidding baby.

Kookie🌸💕: Turn around.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook's last text for a few seconds in confusion, but slowly turned around only to see Jungkook standing there with a beautiful bouquet of flowers in one hand along with a large bag in the other.

Taehyung's heart felt like it stopped for a second. His bottom lips began to quiver as two tracks of tears left his eyes.

He instantly ran into Jungkook's arms, squeezing him into the tightest hug possible. Jungkook stumbled back a bit due to the impact and then sat the bag down to tightly but carefully bring his arms around the other in return being sure the flowers don't ruin.

"Taehyung...I only was joking." Jungkook began as they both slowly let go of each other. "I don't want to make any mistake that can hurt you like before again."

Jungkook leaned in to place a kiss on Taehyung's forehead and wiped any remaining tears away from Taehyung's eyes, leaving the boy with a fluttering heart and brightly red cheeks.

Jungkook then handed over the bouquet which Taehyung gratefully took with a smile on his face. He admired the beautiful flowers held together by a bright yellow colored ribbon.

"These are really beautiful." Taehyung said as he held onto them tighter; his grin grew wider.

"I'm glad you like them." Jungkook said as he grabbed onto his bag with a smile on his face as well. He opened the trunk to his car, and placed the bag inside before making his way over to the passenger side to open the door for Taehyung.

He thanked Jungkook as he got inside the car and quickly buckled up as Jungkook made his way to the driver side to quickly start the car.

"Hey..whats the bag for?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook slowly pulled out of the car lot and onto the road.

"I've prepared food."

"Prepared? So we aren't eating at a restaurant or anything like that?"

Jungkook chuckled as he took his eyes off the road for a few seconds to glance over at his lovely boyfriend.

"Not necessarily..well I ordered this high end food, and picked it up. I have something better in mind then sitting at a restaurant."

"Will the food get col-"

Jungkook cut Taehyung off by placing his index finger to his lips and making a soft shush sound.

"This drive will be an hour long. Just relax your mind without any worries, okay?" Jungkook beamed over at him as he placed his hand on Taehyung's head to ruffle his soft hair.