26

Taehyung walked over to Jungkook's dorm. He knocked on the door a couple times waiting for an answer.

Jungkook knew that he was obviously coming over, so he waited next to the door until he heard the knocks.

Once he heard them, he prepared his shocked face to pretend as if he didn't know the boy was going to show up, and then he answered the door.

"Heyoooo!" Taehyung exclaimed as he walked into the other'a dorm without any permission once or ever.

Jungkook cleared his throat before speaking. "Oh look who it is." He pretend to sigh.

"I can't really stay in my dorm at the moment due to a very awKWARD situation, so I decided to come here and hang out with you." Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook almost chuckled due to knowing what the "awkward" situation was, but he held himself together and went to sit down on his bed.

Taehyung didn't hesitate to sit extremely close to Jungkook. In fact he was so close, he could feel Jungkook's heartbeat.

Ignoring the fact that Taehyung was basically taking up all his personal space, he grabbed his remote controller and turned on the tv.

As soon as the TV came on both boy's whiteness a very steaming fifty shades of grey scene that had just came on. Christian grey slammed Anastasia against the elevator door, and began attacking her plump lips in a hot kiss while pinning her hands against the wall.

Taehyung instantly blushed once he seen the scene, he couldn't even take his eyes off of it. If he had to be one hundred percent honest, he wanted that.

On the other hand, Jungkooks mouth dropped and formed an 'o' formation before he quickly grabbed the controller and turned the tv off. His body felt a bit aroused.

"WHY?" Taehyung yelled. He never watched the movie before; therefore, he actually wanted to see it because it was steamy and he was into those kind of things.

"Excuse me but I felt uncomfortable." Jungkook scoffed before chuckling.

"BuT—" Taehyung didn't finish his sentence. Instead he crossed his arms and frowned at Jungkook.

"I hate you." Taehyung mumbled.

"No you dont."

"Yes I do."

"Nah."

"Yes."

"You can't hate me I'm your crush." Jungkook smirked. Taehyung's face got extremely red in embarrassment.

"WhO TOLD YOU?"

"A friend."

"....WAS IT JUNGKOOK? You knOW HIM?" Taehyung asked.

"Perhaps I do."

"How the heck doesn't he know who my crush is if I never TOLD him." Taehyung scoffed and got up but Jungkook pulled him right back down.

"Let's play a game." Jungkook suggested.

"Which one?" The other questioned.

"21 questions?"

Taehyung nodded before facing the boy and speaking. "Okay. You go first."

Jungkook took a few seconds to think of a question. "Hmm. What's your favorite color?"

"Purple!" The boy exclaimed. "Okay my turn. What is your favorite movie genre?"

"Horror. Do you prefer cats or dogs?"

"Dogs obviously! They are the best." Taehyung grinned before pausing for a second.

He realized he doesn't know the boy's name despite being told once before while drunk. He couldn't remember.

"What's your name?" He tilted his head to the side. The name was at the top of his tongue yet he couldn't remember it exactly.