50

Taehyung had sat in Hoseok's and Jimin's dorm waiting for both boy's to get ready. Jimin was running around the dorm searching for his favorite bracelet that he couldn't go anywhere without while Hoseok was fixing his hair in the bathroom mirror.

That's when they all heard a knock on the door. Taehyung quickly got up to answer it. Behind the door was Jin who took his shades off sassily and smiled.

"Sup bitches." Jin said as he walked in the dorm without any warning once or ever. Taehyung closed the door behind him before introducing Jin to both Hoseok and Jimin.

"Guys this is my classmate, Jin."

Hoseok peeked his head out of the bathroom to take a good look at the boy. "I like him already."

"Hello." Jimin grinned, pausing in his tracks and waddled over to the taller male and gave him a welcoming hug.

Jin didn't hesitate to hug back. He felt as if he was already good friends with them and it only had been ten seconds.

"Nice to meet you guys." Jin flashed a brighter smile before turning to Taehyung and ruffling his hair. Jin wasn't the type to really go out since he didn't have much friends, so he was more than thankful that Taehyung decided to bring him along.

"So where are we going?" Jin asked.

Taehyung thought for a second before coming up with a few good suggestions.

"Do you guys want to eat at Euphoria's?"

"NO! Their food is too salty, and made me sick." Hoseok shouted from the bathroom. There was one time they ate there and Hoseok got extreme food poisoning. He couldn't leave his dorm for two days.

Every since then, Hoseok has never went back. He was too traumatized.

Taehyung thought again for a nice restaurant all four can enjoy. He tapped his chin in thought before naming another restaurant.

"How about Serendipity's?"

Jimin almost flipped out of his chair in excitement. "Hell yes I love that place."

"I'm down to go there." Jin grinned.

"I like that place too." Hoseok declared as he finally came out the bathroom.

All boy's made sure to grab everything they needed before waking out of the dorm, and to Hoseok's car. Taehyung could feel a rush of excitement in his body.

It's been way too long since he was able to hang out with his friends like this, so being able to do this again after a while definitely made him more than thrilled.

They all got in the car being sure to buckle up, and as soon as Hoseok was going to leave, all of them seen Yoongi walk past casually with a bag of food in his hands.

Jimin instantly rolled down the window and shouted the word "Daddy."

Hoseok scoffed.

"Jimin put your head back in this car before I roll this window up. I swear to god."

Yoongi looked in the direction he heard Jimin shout before flashing a smirk and shouting right back. "You and me tonight at seven."

Taehyung then rolled down his window as well and shook his head. "Not in my dorm again, Bitch."

"I think you meant my dorm." Yoongi scoffed.

"Haha very funny Yoongi."

Both boys began bickering back and forth. Jin was in the backseat laughing more than anything while Jimin was trying to get Yoongi's attention by making smoochy faces.

Hoseok didn't hesitate to roll the window up in annoyance. "Do you guys like ever shut up?"

Both Jimin and Taehyung looked at Hoseok; their mouth formed an 'o' expression.

"I'm offended." Jimin scoffed, and Taehyung scrunched up his nose.

The whole ride to the restaurant involved all four boy's either bickering about something, gossiping about another thing, talking about completely random things, and singing songs at the top of their lungs.

They were enjoying themselves so much that they didn't realize how quick they made it to the restaurant.

"Alright boys. Who's ready to eat this place out?" Jin asked as he put his sunglasses into his expensive Valentino bag. Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung couldn't help but crack a few laughs to Jin's words as they walked in the restaurant.

The waiter helped them to their seats in the very back, and they all sat down looking at their menu's. Jimin knew exactly what to get because he always secretly comes here with Yoongi since he always spoils and takes Jimin everywhere.

Taehyung and Hoseok on the other hand didn't know what to get. Everything looked delicious to them both.

For Jin it was hard. He was always considered a picky eater so he had to look through the menu a few times over and over to see what he really wanted.

It wasn't long before they all figured out what they wanted, and notified the waiter.

"So how's it going Jin, any lovers at all?" Jimin asked out of the blue.

A blush appeared on Jin's cheeks. "There is a certain someone that I'm dating but like no one knows yet."

Taehyung poked Jin's sides to try and get him to spill the name while Hoseok and Jimin were teasing Jin by wiggling their eyebrows.

"It's suppose to be a secret but I'll tell you." Jin exciting said as he did a tiny drumroll with his fingers on the table.

"His name is Namjoon. He's literally so—"

"Wait—" Taehyung interrupted. "Does he perhaps have silver hair?"

"Yes?"

"Does he have dimples too?"

"Yes again.." Jin squinted at the boy. "Why?"

"Goodness that's Jungkook's roommate." Taehyung scoffed.

Hoseok made a gag sound with his mouth. Not at the thought of Namjoon but at the thought of Jungkook.

"Who's Jungkook?" Jin questioned.

"He's the one I was talking about in class.." Taehyung began. "The one who apparently—"

"Tae.." Hoseok stooped him mid sentence and pointed over at the entrance. "Speaking of the devil.."

All four boy's turned their head over to where Hoseok pointed, and a gasp left Taehyung's mouth as he noticed his so called 'boyfriend' with Eunmi entering the restaurant.