32

"Hoseok I promised him I would go back to the dorms to see him." Taehyung quietly said as he hesitated to get inside the passenger seat to Hoseok's car.

"Come onnnnn. We will have so much fun I promise. Didn't you say he made upset anyway?" Hoseok questioned as he got into the drivers seat.

"Yeah but—"

"But?"

"....nothing. Fuck it let's go." Those were Taehyung's final words as he got in the car and put on his seat belt.

Hoseok started his engine and started driving. Every turn was familiar, so Taehyung knew exactly where they were going: the gay bar.

"...Hoseok I'm not a day drinker." Taehyung mumbled.

"Since when???? And plus it's 6pm Taehyung, it's going to get dark eventually."

"C'mon you know I never drink during the day." Taehyung chuckled to himself causing the other to chuckle as well.

It wasn't long before Hoseok finally made it to the gay bar. They both showed ID's and went inside casually.

Usually excitement would rush through his body and his heart would pump quickly to all the music and hot guys, but at that moment that wasn't the case.

Hoseok rushed to the counter, ordering two shots being sure to hand Taehyung one.

The boy stared down at the glass for a couple seconds before quickly holding it up allowing Hoseok to clink the glass with his. Taehyung then quickly held the shot up to his mouth and drank it.

"Shit. That one is strong." He said shaking his head a bit to the light burning sensation in his throat.

Hoseok decided to do a challenge with Taehyung. Every time they come together, especially with Jimin, they do challenges, but this one was one they never done before.

"Let's do a challen—"

"No— no challenges today Hobi."

"Shut the fuck up. This will be fun."

"Last time you made me go up to some random dude and grind on him. He LITERALLY TOOK ME HOME WITH HIM AFTER THAT BITCH." Taehyung shouted.

"Okay okay. I promise it's just a drinking challenge." Hoseok chuckled. "Basically you will have to keep a straight face for twenty seconds while I try to make you laugh. If you end up laughing or smiling you have to take a shot of liquor. We will take turns." He finished.

"...challenge accepted. Nothing makes me laugh pfft." Taehyung said as he cracked his knuckles. He was ready.

His facial expression suddenly became serious as he stared at the other. Hoseok presses his lips together before starting the timer on his phone

"Oh Taehyungiee—" Hoseok said playfully as he went to tickle the others side. Taehying flinched a little bit continued keeping a straight face.

There was ten seconds left on the clock and Hoseok knew exactly what to do. He leaned closer, his mouth by Taehyung's ears before whispering.

"Nipple."

Taehyung bit his lip for a couple seconds before instantly bursted out into laughter after hearing that. He couldn't help it.

"God dammit." He said and continued laughing, and Hoseok quickly order a drink while also cracking a couple chuckles.

Taehyung counted down from three before taking the shot quickly.

"Your turn." Taehyung grinned.

Hoseok took a deep breath in and let it out with a straight face.

Taehyung started the time and then looked at Hoseok. It wasn't even three seconds that Hoseok could stay serious before cracking up into so much laughter.

"I didn't even say or do anything yet! The fuck Hoseok." Taehyung began chuckling due to the amount of contagious laughter coming out of Hoseok's mouth.

Hoseok ended up taking a shot before it was Taehyung's turn again. He was confident that he wouldn't laugh this time.

Hoseok places both hands around his mouth as if he was whispering before shouting out the word. "Penis."

That caused Taehyung to fall out of his seat in laughter. His face was as red as a tomato at that point.

While trying to contain his laughter he breathlessly said "Fuck you." And took his shot.

As he took his shot, he felt his phone vibrate in his sweater pocket, but he decided to ignore it.

Jungkook💜: Where are you?