60

As soon as Jungkook sent his last message to Taehyung, sudden knocks were heard at Taehyung's door two minutes later.

Taehyung jumped, quite startled for a second, and then quickly got up to answer the door.

He opened it only to see Jungkook out of breath with his hands placed on his knees.

"Wh—" Taehyung didn't even know what to say at all. He just couldn't help but laugh.

"Why are you out of breath?" Taehyung's chuckles became a bit louder.

"I'm going to pretend...I-I didn't run all the way from the car lot, up the stairs, and to your dorm." The other panted through his words.

The boy quickly tugged on Jungkook's shirt sleeve to come in, and that's what Jungkook did. He made his way to Taehyung's bed; his hand was placed directly over his heart. It was racing.

"Why didn't you take the elevator, you fucking idiot." Taehyung playfully rolled his brown eyes as he sat down on his bed as well.

"It looked way too crowded..and besides I probably would be stuck in there still."

Both boy's laughed for a second, then silence filled the room once their laughter dimmed down. Taehyung then turned his whole body to face Jungkook.

"Hey...I'm sorry."

"For?" Jungkook raised a brow.

"Just being overly petty, and pushing you away."

Jungkook looked at the boy and shook his head. He believe Taehyung didn't have any reason at all to apologize.

"Don't you apologize. You had a reason to feel the way you did because you didn't know."

"Yeah but..you didn't know Eunmi was going to pop back into your life. You were just confused as I was."

"I had the choice to break up with her as soon as she knocked on my dorm that day she came back, but I didn't. Instead I lied, and continued to be close to her. That's why I feel you had every right to be angry towards me." Jungkook explained.

Taehyung glanced down at his fingers, playing with the purple bracelet that Eunmi had made for him.

"I heard you officially broke up with her." Taehyung had a sad look in his eye. Not because he was sad but because he felt entirely horrible for Eunmi's broken heart. "And you broke up with her for me.."

"H-how did you know?"

"She told me herself." Taehyung paused for a slight second. His gaze then fell upon Jungkook once again. "You didn't have to do that."

Jungkook's eyes wondered over to Taehyung. "But I felt I needed to."

Taehyung averted his gaze. He had enough sadness for the month, he just wanted to forget everything that happened two weeks ago, and focus what's yet to come.

"I didn't call you here to talk about that, I called you here because..." Taehyung paused his words. He sort of felt embarrassed with what he wanted to say next.

"Because?"

"Never mind." Taehyung's cheeks turned a bright shade of red as he pressed his lips together.

"Kim fucking Taehyung."

"Yes Jeon fucking Jungkook?" Taehyung tilted his head with an innocent like smile on his face.

"Why are you making me overly curious like this?"

"It's kind of entertaining."

Jungkook groaned as he looked at the boy. His brain was flooded in curiosity, but Taehyung enjoyed this kind of torchure for Jungkook.

"Well since you got nothing to say, I'll leave." Jungkook said as he got up. He was obviously joking, but he just wanted to see Taehyung's reaction.

The boy quickly grabbed onto Jungkook's hand pulling him down. It was like the cafe situation except Taehyung was the the one who wanted Jungkook to stay.

"Fine!" Taehyung exclaimed in defeat. "I wanted to tell you that...
Imstillinlovewithyouandiwanttogiveyouanotherchance."

Taehyung quickly grabbed a pillow and hid it over his face as he laid down on the bed to avoid any eye contact with Jungkook.

A say smirk formed on Jungkook's face. He couldn't believe what he was hearing, but boy did he enjoy it.

"I'm sorry I didn't hear that." Jungkook teased. He leaned in closer to Taehyung. Although the boy had a pillow over his face he could feel Jungkook's presence near him. "Can you repeat that for me?"

Taehyung shook his head and muttered some words under his breath. Jungkook rolled his eyes and snatched the pillow out of the boy's hand, tossing it over to Yoongi's bed, revealing the boy's blushing face.

"Hey—"

"Say it again."

"No." Taehyung stuck his tongue out once more at the other.

Jungkook didn't hesitate to pin Taehyung's hand's down to the bed quickly. He then leaned in closer to Taehyung's majestic features with that same smirk on his face.

Taehyung could feel his heart beat out of his chest. The view of Jungkook this close, was just—

So

Fucking

Hot.

"Fine.." Taehyung mumbled. He was able to slip a hand free which he used to roughly push Jungkook down, so that he was laying on the bed. He slowly climbed on top of him, pinning Jungkook's hands down on the bed this time.

"I said I'm still in love with you, and I want to give you another chance." Taehyung smirked. He wanted to tease Jungkook just as much as Jungkook teased him, so he leaned down near Jungkook's face.

Jungkook gave a sarcastic laugh as he easily broke free from Taehyung's grip reversing the role once again, so he was hovered over the boy once more.

"Nice try, baby boy, but no matter what I'm still the dominant one."

Do I smell another smut coming up?