46

Taehyung paused for a moment as he started into Jungkook's glossy eyes. He was speechless and didn't know what to say.

What about his girlfriend? He didn't know how she would react to any of this.

"Jungkook I—"

"Please.." He whispered out. By the look in his eyes, Taehyung could tell he was being sincere about this, so the boy's lips curved into a smile as he nodded.

Jungkook's face lit up to Taehyung's answer. He pulled the boy closer, so that he was in Jungkook's tight embrace. In return, Taehyung softly wrapped his arms around the other, squeezing him lightly.

Jungkook then pulled back a bit to place a kiss on the other's lips, leaving Taehyung with a light blush across each cheek.

They have already kissed so many times; however, Jungkook's kiss never fails to make his heart race so quickly.

"Class should be starting soon. I'm going to go get ready." Jungkook beamed at the other before getting up from the bed, and making his way towards the door.

Taehyung gestured a wave, as Jungkook exited the place leaving the other alone.

Taehyung also got up from his bed. He walked over to Yoongi's side of the room. His bed was thankfully fixed, so Taehyung didn't have to deal Yoongi dicking down his best friend on his bed.

Yoongi looked comfortable, so Taehyung knew this probably was going to be tough waking him up. Suddenly a small idea came into his brain.

He licked his finger, and stuck it up Yoongi's ear causing the other to jump up from whatever dream he was having.

"The fuck was that?" Yoongi angrily asked. His eyebrows furrowed and a glare was shot towards Taehyung.

The boy flashed an innocent grin. "Waking you up is getting easier and easier."

Yoongi groaned and rolled his eyes before getting out of bed, and walking to the bathroom where he shut the door in annoyance.

Taehyung chuckled before making his way to his closet. He threw together a decent looking outfit, and fixed his hair in the mirror of the window.

He stopped fixing his hair as he paid more attention to his reflection. He didn't know what what it was, but it made him sad in a way. It still bothered him that Jungkook didn't tell him about any of this.

Shaking those thoughts away, he quickly made his way out the room, and past Jungkook's dorm where he reached the elevator. He wanted to stop by Jungkook's dorm to see if he was perhaps still in there, but then decided not to.

He made his way down to the main hall to walk to his class that was going to start soon.

As he walked he heard a soft like voice explain from the distance in front of him.

"Jungkookie." The voice said getting closer. It was Eunmi. Her arms were opened wide as she ran past Taehyung, and to the boy who had just stepped out of the elevator opposite from the one Taehyung got out of.

Taehyung turned around only to see her latch herself around Jungkook. He saw a smile appearing on Jungkook's face as he watched him hug her right back.

As he saw Jungkook pull back from the hug, he noticed him turning his head in the direction Taehyung was standing.

Jungkook instantly took a step back from Eunmi, the smile faded from his face as he started walking over to the boy, leaving Eunmi there alone.

"Taehyung!" He called out with a smile. Taehyung returned the smile. He was slightly bothered by the fact that he was going to be stuck in the same university with Eunmi for now on.

"Hey." Taehyung began. "I was going to stop by your dorm, but I didn't want to be late for class."

Jungkook chuckled, and Taehyung glanced past Jungkook and at the girl who was talking with one of her best friends that she hasn't seen since she's been back.

"Have you told her tha—"

"Not yet. I'll tell her soon I promise."

"...How soon?"

"Kookie bear." Eunmi interrupted as she grabbed Jungkook's hand. "Come to the library with me." She grinned up at him before looking at Taehyung while waving.

Taehyung didn't wave back nor smile, or even acknowledge her in anyway, instead he looked down at the ground and cleared his throat.

"Eunmi give me a moment I am talking to—"

"It's fine. I have to go anyway...my class starts soon." Taehyung mumbled before turning the other direction and walking away.

Angels of death is such a great anIME.