20

The clock striked exactly 7:20am. Jungkook's alarm would not stop going off.

"Oh my fucking god turn that shit off." Taehyung mumbled as he rubbed his eyes. Jungkook sat up from his bed, extremely tired before realizing who was sitting next to him.

"What the fuck." Jungkook said as he quickly rolled out of bed. "I told you to leave before 6."

"WhEN?" Taehyung questioned. He barley snapped into reality and realized he was in Jungkook's dorm. "Wow I don't know how I got in here but I don't care....Did we fuck?" Taehyung asked as he leaned in closer to Jungkook.

Jungkook averted his gaze around the room. He did not want to admit that he got a damn blowjob from Taehyung.

"Not even close." Jungkook mumbled.

"Dammit. What did happen?" Taehyung asked.

"You got drunk, and wouldn't leave my dorm."

"Lies."

"I'm not lying."

"Yes you are."

"How would you know. You were drunk as shit."

Taehyung scoffed and got up from Jungkook's bed while crossing his arms. "I have to go. My class starts soon."

Jungkook didn't hesitate to push Taehyung out the form. He felt relieved that Taehyung had to go.

After he left, he sat down on his bed and rethought over everything that happened the night before. The boy wondered how can a single night make him question his sexuality.

"Oh hey you're up." Said Namjoon, Jungkook's roommate, who's waist was wrapped in a towel only revealing his abdomen.

Jungkook stared for a few quick seconds before snapping back into reality and shaking his head in aggravation.

Jungkook quickly threw a pillow at him which confused the other. "Go put a fucking shirt on man."

"You never had a problem with me like this before." Namjoon rolled his eyes. "And besides I'm drying off."

He quickly went to put a shirt on before speaking once more. "Who was that one guy you were sleeping with?" Namjoon smirked.

"Shut the fUCK UP."

"Okay okay sheesh." He chuckled and walked back to the bathroom.

At this point Jungkook didn't know what he was. Gay? Straight? Fucking bisexual? He was confused. At that moment he just needed some help.

Daddy😍💦: Hey

Daddy😍💦: Yo

Daddy😍💦: Are you awake?

As each message went by, Jungkook could feel a vibration under his blankets. He was confused as to what the hell it was so he removed his blankets off the bed only to see a phone laying there.

"His dumbass forgot his phone." Jungkook whispered to himself as he grabbed it and set it to the side before going back to messaging.

Daddy😍💦: I need your fucking help

Daddy😍💦: you piece of shit

Daddy😍💦: What the fuCK.

Taehyung's phone kept vibrating everytime Jungkook sent a message which only made him very curious as well as suspicious, so he nosily picked up his phone to see what it was.

As he looked at Taehyung's phone, his eyes widened to the views of it.

"Oh my fucking god." The boy whispered as he sat Taehyung's phone down. Each message was exactly the same. He compared each message to make sure he wasn't tripping out.

At that moment he was shocked, and what surprised him even more was that he never realized in the first place that it was Taehyung's dumb ass. The way he talked was the exact same as how he messaged.

"I cannot believe this shit." He cursed under his breath.