53

Jungkook was going to say something. If anything he was going to go over there and make things right with Taehyung. Even if Taehyung wasn't going to forgive him, he still wanted to be able to apologize.

That was until he seen something that made his heart crush. Hoseok's lips on Taehyung's.

His heart sank deeper than anything else, and anger rushed through his body. He didn't know how to react.

Guilt built up as his eyes focused on the two. He wanted to go over there, and pull them apart, but he couldn't. It wasn't his place to do so especially since he lied to the person he really did care so much about.

He slowly twisted the knob to his dorm. His eyes traced from the two boys and to the door as he slowly opened the door and walked in the dorm.

Hoseok noticed Jungkook's disappearance, so that's when he finally took his lips off of Taehyung's. Taehyung was too in shock to even say anything.

Hoseok wiped his lips off and made a cringe like face.

"You really just did that—" Taehyung said blinking in complete confusion.

"I saw Jungkook." Hoseok said as he pointed past Taehyung and down the hall. "He went inside his dorm just now."

"Holy shit.." Taehyung began. "Do you think we made him jealous?"

"I think we did more than just make him jealous." A chuckle escaped Hoseok's mouth.

"What if I made him upset...or worse angry?" Taehyung questioned with worry in his eyes.

"Taehyung are you listening to yourself?" Hoseok scoffed. "That's what he didn't to you, didn't he?"

Taehyung bit his lip, and nodded. Hoseok was right. Taehyung turned around to look down the empty hall. That's when he heard Hoseok speak again.

"I'm going to head to my dorm. If you need anything come down." Hoseok said as he pat Taehyung's shoulder lightly and walked past him and to his dorm.

Hoseok watched as his best friend walked off. He quietly made his way inside his dorm. Yoongi was laying back on the headboard of his bed with earphones in.

"Hey Yoongi." Taehyung said with a light sigh as he sat down on his bed, Yoongi didn't acknowledge the boy at all.

"Hey Yoongi." Taehyung said again a bit louder as he waved a hand to try to get some attention, but once again the other didn't care to acknowledge the boy.

Taehyung scoffed and got up from his bed this time walking over to Yoongi's before yanking his earbuds out of his ear.

"Hey you stupid bitch. I'm back." The boy finally said before scoffing once more.

"I'm this close murdering you, Taehyung." Yoongi uttered as he slowly began popping each knuckle one by one. Taehyung's eyes widened as he went to sit back down on his bed quickly.

"Sorry..you may continue doing whatever you were doing." He mumbled. Yoongi placed his earphones in his ear again as he rolled his eyes.

If there was one thing Taehyung dislikes a lot, it was having a boring roommate whom he couldn't really talk to about anything. Yoongi was the exact definition of that kind of roommate which was one reason why he hated being dormed with him.

There was not much Taehyung could do at the moment. Everything was quiet and boring, so Taehyung decided to lay down.

He had got comfortable and all cuddled up in his blankets, but he didn't even get to close his eyes for two minutes before he heard a knock on the door which disturbed him.

Taehyung glanced over at Yoongi who was in his own world. He knew for sure that he wouldn't get up and answer the door, so he had to do it himself.

Walking over, he twisted the knob and opened the door. His heart couldn't help but race quickly as soon as he noticed who was right behind the door.

"Jungkook..."

"Can we please talk."