29

Taehyung tilted his head in confusion.

"You're J-Jungkook—"

Jungkook shook his head quickly. "No you misheard."

"I'm pretty sure I heard right.."

Namjoon looked at them both in confusion before speaking. "The fuck is going on, Jungkook?"

"He just said Jungkook aga—"

"Dammit Namjoon do you ever shut the fuck up." Jungkook interrupted.

"Geez. Well sorry." Namjoon scoffed.

"Taehyung can I please talk to you outside." Jungkook asked. The look on Taehyung's face wasn't so happy, so he was really worried.

They both stepped outside the dorm. Taehyungs arms were crossed and his eyes were focused on the floor as he rolled back and forth on his heel.

"I'm so sorry."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Taehyung asked. He didn't even dare to look Jungkook in the eyes.

"I was waiting-"

"What the fuck would you possibly be waiting for?" Taehyung scoffed as he looked up at the other. "I basically told you everything thinking you were someone else when really you were my 'crush' the whole time."

"Yeah— look I was going to tell you."

"When?"

"I-I don't know Taehyung. Eventually at one point."

Taehyung bit his inner cheek. He didn't know whether to feel embarrassed knowing that Jungkook was the one he spilled everything out to or whether to feel mad. He just didn't know.

"So you basically knew this whole time and was just fooling with me?"

"No— I barley found out the day you slept in my dorm..when you left your phone." Jungkook began. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but I felt that you had a better connection with me as someone else, so that's why I didn't say anything."

"Oh-"

"Oh? That's it? If I knew you'd get mad like this, I would've told you as soon as I found out."

"Mad? Who the fuck said I was mad?"

Jungkook looked to the side with a sarcastic laugh. "Well your acting pretty fucking childish right now."

"Excuse me?"

"Didn't know this was a big as deal, Taehyung."

"If you were me you'd understand why I'm angry, Jungkook." Taehyung sneered.

Jungkook averted his gaze before coughing lightly. He felt he needed to own up to this. He really didn't like seeing Taehyung mad.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything I said."

Taehyung scoffed once more before turning the other direction without any words. Before he could walk of, he felt Jungkook grab onto his arm and pull him to face him again.

Taehyung looked at his hand for a second then at Jungkook before pushing it away and walking away again, leaving the other helpless.

Yikes
TEA