35

Hoseok watched Taehyung as he went to dance on the dance floor. He made sure to keep a close eye on his best friend to make sure nothing happens like the one situation that happened a bit ago.

Taehyung was so drunk that he didn't even look look like he was dancing at all. He looked like he was just moving his arms and legs all over the place.

Suddenly someone came through the door. That someone was Jungkook who curiously looked around.

Not knowing who Hoseok was, he sat down next to the boy and averted his gaze around the place to look for Taehyung.

Jungkook could feel Hoseok constantly staring at him, so he turned to face the boy and and flash a fake smile.

"Hello. May I help you?" Jungkook tilted his head to the side with his eyebrows raised.

Hoseok's mouth dropped, seeing how handsome he was.

"You're hot." Hoseok admires the others features.

"Thanks?" Jungkook awkwardly spoke out. He noticed Hobi would not take his eyes off him, not even for a single second.

"Koooookie." A voice shouted in the distance. It was Taehyung who rushed over. Jungkook instantly got up from the chair.

That allowed Taehyung to quickly jump on Jungkook, his legs tightly wrapped around Jungkook's waist and his arms were linked behind his neck. Jungkook held onto him tightly as support.

Hoseok also got of his seat. He scrunched up his nose and a 'tsk' sound escaped his mouth.

"You know him Taehyung?"

Taehyung grinned and nodded his head. "He's the boy I told you about."

"The one who made you upset?" Hoseok scoffed. "If he made you upset why are you buttering him up?"

"Wow I should've known you two were friends.." Jungkook mumbled. "It wasn't my intention to make him upset." Jungkook said as his finger lightly brushed against Taehyung's soft cheek.

Hoseok shook his head. "I have to go now." He said as he made his way to the exit.

"Are you sure you could drive? You seem like you drank quite a bit." Jungkook asked.

"I've done it before."

Those were Hoseok's last words before he left outside and to his car.

Taehyung jumped down from Jungkook and looked at the other. Without any words, he pulled on Jungkook's shirt by the collar and brought him closer.

Once he was close enough Taehyung leaned in slowly, placing a tender kiss on the others lips. Jungkook's hand was brought up to Taehyung's face where he cupped his cheeks gently during the kiss.

He could spell and almost taste the scent liquor. He could tell Taehyung must of drank a lot.

"Im taking you back to the dorms now." Jungkook said as he pulled back from the kiss. Taehyung whined and shook his head. He didn't want to leave yet.

"I'm not goooing anywhere.." Taehyung slurred his words and crossed his arms like a child who wasn't getting his way.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and picked the boy up, throwing him over his shoulder.

"Kookieee." He whined louder as Jungkook exited the loud place.

"You've has enough don't you think?" Jungkook asked as he opened the car door and forced Taehyung into the passenger seat.

He made sure to put on Taehyung's seatbelt and tighten it so he doesn't move.

Jungkook quickly made his way over to the other side, putting on his seatbelt as well and starting his engine.

"Kook-ahhh! I can't move." He squirmed around. He was so close to unbuckling the seatbelt, but Jungkook placed his hand over the button, his other hand on the steering wheel as he drove.

"That's too bad." Jungkook teased.

Taehyung then placed his hand over Jungkook's hand that was covering the buckle, and he interwind his fingers in between Jungkook's.

He took a moment too look at the driving boy before whispering. "I love you."

Jungkook took his eyes off the road for a second to look at the boy. He didn't know how to respond.

"Taehyung..I.."

"Do you love me?" Taehyung interrupted.

Jungkook sat in complete silence. He couldn't answer.