45

Jungkook closed the card, and carefully put it back in the envelope before setting it down on his bed. He then laid back on his bed, staring at the ceiling as he slowly got deep into his thoughts.

Did he miss Eunmi? Yes a lot in fact, but he didn't know exactly what to feel about her. It's been way to damn long.

"God dammit Eunmi..why fucking now? Why do you show up now." He cursed under his breath.

Letting out a sigh, he sat up from the bed again. If there was anything he was worried about more than anything in the world, it would be Taehyung.

Of course this all caught the poor boy by shock. Hearing that Jungkook had a girlfriend that he never broke up with would obviously bring pain to him, especially since his feelings for Jungkook were becoming more sincere and not just a big whole 'crush mess.'

He had to explain this all to Taehyung.

Jungkook quickly got up from the bed, and headed for the door. He made his way to Taehyung's dorm giving a few hard knocks, and awaited an answer; however, no one answered

He decided to knock again, but there was still no response at all.

It was really beginning to worry Jungkook, so instead of knocking again, he twisted the knob and thankfully it was unlocked.

He turned on the light to the dorm only to see Taehyung sitting in the bed with his head against the wall, and his legs brought to his chest.

"Get out." He mumbled. The tone in his voice wasn't sad, nor was it angry. It was in fact calm.

Jungkook didn't listen to his words instead he walked closer to sit down on his bed.

"Taehyung..." He froze, and grabbed onto Taehyung's hand. The boy didn't even take his hand away. He just allowed the other to hold his hand.

"Are you mad at me, Taehyung?" Jungkook asked genuinely worried about anything that was going to come out of his mouth.

Taehyung took a moment to close his eyes. After a couple seconds, he opened them again, and sat up straight.

"It caught me by surprise, Jungkook." He said calmly. "We had sex, and all of a sudden I hear you have a girlfriend..how do you think I feel?" He asked. His voice was shaky as if he was going to cry.

"...mad." Jungkook whispered as he looked down at Taehyung's hand which was placed in his.

"Mad..upset..frustrated...used."

"Taehyung, it isn't my intention to make you feel like this." Jungkook frowned. He was serious. How was he suppose to know his girlfriend was going to show up out of nowhere.

"She was out of my life for nine months. I forgot about her..Hell I thought she forgot about me, but apparently not." He started. "She's nothing to me, I promise."

"It's okay. Don't explain yourself." The boy began. "It's not like you asked me to be yours in the first place."

Taehyung looked away at a random spot in the his dorm. He couldn't look Jungkook in the eyes at that very moment.

Jungkook's hand was brought up to Taehyung's face where turned his head to make Taehyung face him again.

He then let out a soft sigh before speaking. "Then be mine."

OH YES