39

Jungkook looked at the boy who entered the shower. His immediate thoughts were just how fucking pure Taehyung looked.

"Oh so you decided to shower with me?" Jungkook asked. An eyebrow raised just a bit.

Taehyung showcases a smug. "I want to do more than just shower..." he paused for a moment to lean into Jungkook's ear before whispering. "Daddy."

Jungkook smirked at Taehyung's words. His hands slithered behind Taehyung's lower back, and pulled him closer.

In return, Jungkook leaned into Taehyung's ear to whisper. "Your wish is my command, baby."

Taehyung closed his eyes to the sound of Jungkook's voice. His hot whispers never failed to send shivers down Taehyung's spine.

Since Jungkook's mouth was already by Taehyung's ear, it made it easier for him to kiss his neck softly.

When they where in bed, Jungkook didn't plan to leave any hickey's on Taehyung's clear skin, but now he didn't care, and neither did Taehyung.

He started right under Taehyung's jawline. Gentle biting mixed with light sucking. That was one hickey.

He trailed down to the side of Taehyung's neck, leaving another hickey this time darker than the last one.

Taehyung loved the feeling. He closed his eyes, letting this feeling linger.

Lastly Jungkook moved down to his collarbone. It was his favorite spot of Taehyung's. The boy let out a light whimper as Jungkook began sucking on one particular spot.

There went another one, then another along his beautiful collarbones. Dark spots slowly forming.

"K-kook-ahh." Taehyung moaned out softly, his hands around the others neck.

Jungkook kept an arm around the boy's lower back, never letting go. He finally connected his lips with Taehyung's. The warm water slowly streamed down both of their bodies.

There was nothing in the world that both boys wanted more than this.

"Daddy...I'm ready." Taehyung managed to speak out through their steamy kiss.

"Not yet baby boy." Jungkook smirked.