64

The morning had came. Taehyung had slowly woken up due to the loud snores coming from the other right beside him. This is the first time he has ever heard of witnessed Jungkook's loud snoring, so boy was he slightly surprised.

He almost wanted to kick Jungkook awake, but stopping him from doing so was tiny knocks at the door.

Rushing to his dresser, he quickly put on sweatpants along with a hoodie to cover any visible hickey's.

Taehyung rushed to the door to open it. Behind the door was Hoseok who had his toothbrush in one hand while the other was in his pocket.

"Hey do you have toothpaste I kind of ran out and Jimin's dumbass doesn't have any left either." Hoseok asked as he brought his arms up to stretch a bit.

"Uh...y-yeah." Taehyung stuttered. "Wait right here."

"Why can't I come in bitch?" Hoseok scoffed as he flung the door open, and stepped in without warning.

He immediately noticed Jungkook snoring away on the bed. Why was Jungkook the biggest traitor of all on his best friend's bed?

"Uhm Tae?"

"Yeah I gotta talk to you..." Taehyung paused as he quietly made his way over to his friend. "Me and Jungkook got back together—"

Hoseok stopped for a second. He looked at his best friend for a couple seconds before releasing a relieved like sigh.

"Honestly thank god. I got tired of trying to make him jealous. As much as I hate him, I'm thankful." Hoseok said as made a gesture of him wiping a fake sweat off his forehead.

Taehyung blinked in confusion. He thought Hoseok was just going to give him a full speech about why he shouldn't trust Jungkook, but thank god he didn't.

"Wow well that was easy.." Taehyung mumbled as he walked over to the bathroom to grab a new set of toothpaste that haven't been used yet before handing it over to Hoseok.

Hoseok grabbed it and put it in the pocket of his sweats before gasping.

"Taehyung you wouldn't believe what I saw last night-" The boy began to gag a bit to the memory. "I was out getting food and then I came back to the dorm and Yoongi was dicking down Jimin."

Taehyung's hands were quickly thrown over his mouth to try and contain his laughter. He was glad he wasn't the only one to experience such horror.

"Hobi do you want to know what is worse then seeing Yoongi fuck Jimin?"

"What?"

"Watching Yoongi fuck Jimin on mY BED."

Hoseok's eyes widened. There was no hope for quiet at that moment because he immediately bursted out into laughter, causing laughter from Taehyung as well.

The haunting memory still was engraved in his brain, but it was something to have a good laugh at.

The laughter coming from the two best friends caused Jungkook to wake up slowly. He peaked an eye open, noticing the two boys nearly on the floor.

"Whats going on?" Jungkook asked in his morning raspy like voice as he sat up from the bed and stretched a bit with a yawn as well.

Both boy's paused their laughter and turned to the other. Taehyung almost melted due to how hot morning Jungkook was. His messy hair, raspy voice, sleepy eyes.

Fucking heaven.

"Hobi needed toothpaste." Taehyung chuckled.

Hoseok turned to face Taehyung once again, but instead of looking at him he looked down at Taehyung's neck area which caused him gasp lightly.

The purple spots were very much visible, and holy shit they were dark. Taehyung was not good at hiding them, the hoodie wasn't even helpful enough.

"I assume you guys fucked real good." The boy blurted out to Taehyung.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung instantly glanced over at Hoseok who had his lips pressed together. A sudden shade of grew on the apples of Taehyung's cheeks. 

"H-how do you know?" Taehyung stuttered.

Without words, Hoseok pointed to his own neck as demonstration before crossing his arms.

A smirk grew on Jungkook's features. "That's right."

Hoseok gagged to himself once more before shuffling his way to the door. "Let me go before I puke." He said as he made his way out the door, closing it behind him.

Taehyung awkwardly turned to face Jungkook once more with the red still apparent on his face. He then quickly walked over and sat on the bed next to the other.

Jungkook then gently pulled the collar of Taehyung's hoodie back so that his neck was clearly visible.

"They are even darker than last night." Jungkook mumbled to himself before leaning in closer to place kisses above each sweet hickey.

Taehyung closed his eyes to the feeling as he mumbled lightly. "What are you doing?"

"Just appreciating what's mine." He smiled against Taehyung's warm skin before pulling back. Taehyung's eyes opened once again as he found himself staring into Jungkook's brown eyes.

Jungkook's hand was gently brought up to Taehyung's face where he lightly stokes Taehyung's rosy cheeks. "Go on a date with me, baby boy." He said with a wide smile that formed on his lips right after.

Taehyung's heart suddenly sped up to Jungkook's words and actions.. Each beat became louder than the last.

Taehyung didn't hesitate for a single second smile in response. There was nothing that he wanted more at that moment then to spend a perfect date with the person he loved and miss the most.

"A date sounds perfect~"