Chapter 3

It's Him

Being part of this industry for 3 years , I have got a good hold of myself now. I don't start blabbering and running for autograph and all, seeing famous people.
But when I saw him, it took me seconds to resume my demeanor and get my mind back to work.

"Hi I am Hero" he replied to my unfaltering gaze. "Hi, Nirvana here. Today is your shoot for the first look from the movie. And since you will be in all black apparel throughout the movie. We will finish it today." "Ok, that will be great" he smiled. "Great !! So let's just get going" I said stopping myself from drooling over his dimples and hiding my nervousness as hard as I can.
I got my camera and started fixing the correct aperture for shot. "Nirvana?" I looked out of my lense. My name from his mouth sounded so distant that I almost forgot to reply him. How can my name from his mouth affect me in this way?
"Yes Sir?" "Are you sure I won't need to change? I mean this might get too monotonous" he said looking at me then his clothes. I smiled at him ,Once a model, always a model . I quickly nodded "If it does get monotonous, you can simply get the jacket off for a casual look, you know?". "Ahh !! You are right there" He gave me a brief smile and stood infront of the camera.
I have to get used to my name in his thick British accent. "Also. No Sir please. It's Hero " he added.
I simply smiled over. Common guys I am dumbfounded Ok?
"So Hero, I want you to look here with a stern face. Very straight like..." I forgot his character name. "Hardin" he completed.
"Yes Hardin".
-----
After a couple of shots from all different angles , I called for a break. "Hero, you can get your face touched up and take off your jacket. Also be ready with all those tattoos." I was about to walk away when I saw his hair stylist, setting his hair with more gel. "Can you give his hair a bit of messy look at the front? It looks too poised." Saying that I could feel Hero's eyes on me. "But he is suppose to look clean and intense" the stylist snapped at me. "Sir he needs to look intense but badass at the same time. And bad boys don't go for all set and gelled. C'mon this is no Dolce& Gabbana profile shoot." I was loud by the end of the sentence.
I don't like people snapping on me without any reason and knowledge.
I quickly turned around and left the room. "Hey Mill. Where is Fatty?" I need to cool down myself and friends do that best.
"Easy Birdy? What happened? Why did you blow out on Mark?"
"Mark? Oh the stylist? Nothing, just leave it." "What's up? Why are you in such a bad mood? " Fatty asked, approaching us.
"That Mark snapped at me regarding Hero's look". I was still angry. "And you shouted on him infront of Hero?" Fatty asked with a smirk playing in her lips.
"So what? I am not gonna sit there capturing nothing. Afterall it's his first look guys. And it has to define his character to the 'e'".
"Hmmm I think she is right" Mill said with a thoughtful expression. "How can she not be? Afterall it's Hero. Isn't it?" Fatty eyed me with that smirk. And I blushed bad, very bad .

Omfg !!! Now I am blushing for no apparent reason. This is crazy.
But then I never thought that my first feature film will also be Hero's first movie.
I am blessed, told yaa ;)
----
The shoot went well. We could put the look together. And there was enough for the cover, character and poster. When everyone was done, I was sitting on the camera trailer machine alone going through all the clicks, selecting the best when I felt the  seat near me being taken by non other than Hero himself.
I quickly moved my Mac so he could see them too. "So.. How did you know about my shoot for Dolce& Gabbana?" He asked keeping his eyes on the screen.
I know Hero keeps a low profile and nobody knows him that well until now. But c'mon that's what fans are for. And I know a lot of things which you think others don't know or notice about you. But I am a stalker and obsessed of you so I know all your commercials for brands. "Uhh I know it because... I .. I know it." wait! what else did you expect me to say:| He gave me a look, clearly not contented with my answer. "I know it because I am  your fan and so I know about your collaborations." I said without looking at him even for once. I saw a smile appearing on his face from the corner of my eyes. "Well, you don't look like a fan." He said but now his eyes were on me and I couldn't bring it in myself to do the same. "Is it because I don't jump around you for selfie, or autograph and make videos while half crying?" I asked him looking in his eyes. "Maybe that" He sat up straight but not removing his eyes from me.
"Everyone has their own way of showing adoration" I said while shutting down by MacBook."What's your then?" He asked, his eyes piercing mine."Capturing your best shots" I said so low that I doubt whether he heard it or not. That was before he stood up smiling. He walked away saying "Then you did a nice job".