Chapter 1

|Chapter 1|Little Cries[Yumi POV]

|Chapter 1
|Little Cries
[Yumi POV]

I continued on with my Homework. Being homeschooled was the absolute best! You didn't have to socialize, no talking to new people, and lastly (and my favorite) no other people!

I smiled as I hummed to myself a random tune that came into my head. And then "WAHHHH".

The sound echoed through the palace walls. "He's crying again? I thought Ella put him to sleep?" I heard outside my bedroom door. I sighed trying to ignore the sound that came out of the young prince.

I sighed deciding to go get a glass of milk. As I walked the noise got louder. I whimpered covering my ears. How could a four year old be that loud?

Suddenly a door slammed open. And a small boy came out. He clung to my skirt tears streamed down his face. "No!" He screamed as he looked up at me.

Suddenly he went quite. He tilted his head to the side and stared at me. I gave him an awkward smile, the maids looked at me in awe. "Hi?" I asked.

"Up." He demanded he put his arms up and closed his hand into fist. I understood and quickly obeyed. The Prince snuggled his face into the crook of my neck.

And that's how it started..

Hi! Welcome to my first Fanfic! My name is Bong Bong, or you can call me Star

Hi! Welcome to my first Fanfic! My name is Bong Bong, or you can call me Star. I'm the writer of this book, and I would love if you guys comment and vote. I also am very open to suggestions! Thank you for reading this! And I'm very sorry it's short.