Chapter 22

|Chapter 22|Only A Couple of hours[Yumi's POV]••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

|Chapter 22
|Only A Couple of hours
[Yumi's POV]
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

I waited in the car for the Prince. I took my phone out and checked my social media. I heard door open. I looked up from my phone to be met with a man wearing a black mask.

"JungKook?" I asked tilting my head.  He pulled down his mask and gave me a cheeky smile before sitting down. "Where too first?"

"The café near your old elementary school." I said. There were a bunch of cafés around that area, I didn't give him an exact location though because it was a surprise.

Soon enough we had parked near his old elementary school. JungKook has taken his mask off his face. It wasn't like no one was gonna cause us. We hopped out of the car and walked towards the street to cross. I grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the café.

We stopped in front of a small white door with a sign that read. 'Come on in were open!' With two paw prints. I smiled at JungKook who stared weirdly at the sign.

We steppe inside and we're met with the sound of people talking and laughing, people's name being called out, and most importantly dogs barking.

JungKook cocked his head to the side and gave me a confused smile. I giggled before taking him to where you ordered.

"What do you want? I'll pay!" I smiled. He looked at the menu before pointing at something. "The mint chocolate chips frappe! Oh, and the raspberry muffin!" He ordered looking at me with big eyes that screamed excitement at me.

I nodded and looked towards the menu myself. "Hmm, I think I'm gonna get a strawberry and dark chocolate frappe! And maybe, a lemon tart." JungKook raises his eyebrow before chuckling. "Since when do you like dark chocolate?" He asked laughing lightly.

"Since Eggjoon forced me to eat it." I said accidentally calling Namjoon, Eggjoon due to an incident when we were younger. "Pfft Hahahah." JungKook bursted our laughing hearing the old nickname.

"He's gonna kill you if he finds about your calling him that!" JungKook finally took a breath and spoke. "Nobody's gonna tell him." I said in a hushed tone.

JungKook smirked but slowly the smirk being displayed disappeared. Soon it was replaced with a straight face.

I looked up and saw the person at the counter was waiting for us to order. After we ordered I shoved JungKook through another door.

We were both greeted by a bunch or dogs. JungKooks face lit up. I smiled as I watched him bend down and pet the big and small animals. They all begged for his attention. Eventually they seemed to notice my presence and ran over to me seeing I had treats that I had bought before.

JungKook put his hand out wanting to have a treat to give to the dogs. I handed him a handful. He happily tossed some into the air watching the dogs jump around trying to get them.

I soon realized that I was staring at JungKook for a little too long. I sighed Turing my head to the dogs waiting kindly for the treats that I still had.

I threw them up into the air and watched them run around to snack on them.

☆ Time Skip

We had finally finished playing and eating with the dogs, our next stop was my my favorite place. I used to go with Hoseok when we were starting high school.

It was our little hide out. I grabbed JungKook's hand and led him through a forest.

He pointed at the path a couple of times saying that we should follow that, if we didn't want to get lost.

But I knew where I was going. Soon enough we arrived. A huge Rick sat in the middle. I ran over to the rock and sat down on it.

I pat the extra space telling Kook to sit. He was amazed. He looked around the place the sun shown even as trees covered it.

It was.. beautiful. I told him if he was quite enough a bunny might come. No bunnies came, but we did have a lot of fun playing tag.

At some point we decided to leave.

Hi! Another update~ Nothing to talk about other then the fact the boys are finally getting a break! Thank god! They must have worked their asses off

Thank god! They must have worked their asses off. So I'm glad their getting a break. Of course I'll miss them. But— I'd rather they make time for themselves. :)