Chapter 4

|Chapter 4|Cute[Jungkooks POV]••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

|Chapter 4
|Cute
[Jungkooks POV]
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

I started at Yumi as she struggled with her shoes.

Cute

I watched Yumi as she tripped on air and then laughed sweetly about it.

Awww

I smiled as Yumi take a bite out of the cookie I got her. She smiled at me!

Adorable

I dreamed about Yumi hugging me close calling me all her little nicknames.

Precious

I woke up from my dream due to a loud noise. I heard a high pitched scream and then a fit of laughter.

Is that Nonna's laugh?

I scurried out of bed and ran towards the noise. I saw the pastel pink skirt, and white T-shirt that Yumi was wearing.

And then I saw Hoseok. He was rubbing the back of his neck and his cheeks were all pink. "Hoseok you sounded like a little girl!" Yumi laughed slapping her thigh.

"Nonna?" I asked my voice raspy form my nap. "Oh Kookie!" She giggled walking towards me.

"Aww, come on I was just gonna ask if you wanted to play hide and seek with me!" Hoseok whined knowing that now I was awake he couldn't play with Noona.

My Nonna.

"Can I play with her JungKook?"

••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••
[No Ones POV]
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

"NO! NONNA BELONGS TO ME AND ONLY ME!" The 4 year old yelled. The Prince stared at Yumi. "Mine." He hissed. He held the girl's skirt tightly. "Kookie-Ah.." the seven year old sighed patting the younger boys head.

"Hoseok we can play tomorrow! JungKook has to go to his cousins castle for the weekend."

Another PAINfully short chapter

Another PAINfully short chapter. But summers coming soon. So I'll have more time to write! Vote and Comment! And give me some suggestions so I never run out of ideas! 💜