Chapter 26

Chapter 26FaceTime[Yumi POV]••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

Chapter 26
FaceTime
[Yumi POV]
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

"JungKook?"

"Hey." He smiled awkwardly into the camera. I smiled and laughed at his awkward stance.

"What's up?" I asked my lips pursed as I started at him through the camera.

"Oh. Um, uh. Nothing much!" He stuttered. I gave a him a weird look and tilted my head in confusion, a habit I earned from a good friend of mine.

"So how's LA?" I asked striking up a conversation. "It's so cool!" Now his eyes lit up and a huge smile replaced the last one.

He placed his hand under his chin and rubbed it to show that he was thinking. "How so?" I asked trying to get him to talk about his adventures in LA. "Well for starters, we don't eat with chopsticks. At least not all the time!" He joked.

I let out a breathy laugh. "Go on." I smiled.

He placed his hand under his chin and rubbed it to show that he was thinking. "I went to this really cool street, and two girls came up to me and asked if I was in a Kpop band."

"HA!" I snorted. "What, I'm pretty handsome." "PFT" I laughed again.

"Funny joke Kook." I smirked seeing his brows furrow in annoyance. "Hey! If you came they'd think your a Korean wannabe!"

"Just because I like dressing in skirts DOES NOT MEAN, I'm a wannabe—"

"Sure." He chuckled happy he was able to get under my skin. "Stupid mamas boy." I mumbled.

"What?" "Nothing."

As we continued to chat and talk about everything each of us has been missing out on I realized we had been talking for almost four hours.

"Hey what time is it in LA?" I asked noticing how dark it had gotten. "Almost 12:00? Why?" He asked I could hear the sleepy ness in his voice. "HEY! You should be sleeping!" I scolded him for his bad sleeping habits.

"But I wanted to talk to you some more Nonna.." He whined his bottom lip jutting out in a pout. I rolled my eyes.

"Goodnight Kookie." I said softly into the door phone. "Hmph!" He crossed his arms. I raised an eyebrow.

"Fine." He sighed. "Have a good day Nonna. Bye.." He whined some more before blowing me a kiss and hanging up.

I gasped in surprise. "Wha-" My door slammed open reveling a blonde haired boy.

"Tae, don't slam doors." I facepalmed. He got on all fours and started to crawl to me. "Taehyung, no." I said knowing what he would do.

"Taehyung stop it-" Before I know it he had my shoe in his hand and using his long legs to his advantage and ran as fast as he could out of my room.

"TAEHYUNGGG" I screeched and ran after him with one bare foot.

••••••••••••

Hi I'm back. Did you guys miss me, because i missed you guys! I've been taking so many breaks and I'm sorry for that. I'm gonna try harder to update.
Hopefully next week I get another chapter. I think theses are really gonna just stay short so don't except anything to long.
And you could also get to updates on the same day!