Chapter 27

Chapter 27Friends[Yumi's POV]••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

Chapter 27
Friends
[Yumi's POV]
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

"Choi Yumi!" My mother screamed. I flinched back when she raised her hand to smack me on the back of my head.

Not that she was being mean. She was just on the edge. My mother was a kind woman. But she didn't have a lot of patience when she was on the edge. I guess that's where I got one of my traits.

"Do it properly!" She whined. "Mom I'm trying!" I argued getting frustrated. "Well, it sure as heck doesn't seem like it!" She argued back.

"Mom-" I heard my phone ring. My mom glared at me but then turned away from me so I could pick up the call. I sighed grabbing my phone.

"Hello?" I answered. "Hey?" I heard a voice on the other side of the phone. "Jimin! What's up?" Hearing that it was one of my good friends.

"Nothing. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?" He asked. I looked back to see my mom coming back to the room.

"Let me check if I can." I sighed hanging up. "Mom?" "Yes?" She asked clearly aggravated. "Can I hang out with Jimin?"

She gave me a look. "Umm?" I awkwardly stood there rubbing my arm. She took a deep breath before waving her hand at me. "Go, out of my sight." She walked towards my mess and went to clean it up.

I ran out the door scared she'd change her mind. I took my phone and called Jimin back. "Hello?" He answered. "Where do I meet you?"

☆☆☆

"Jimin! Over here!" I waved my hands around at a small booth in the corner of the restaurant. He looked up from his phone and smiled. He walked over and ran a hand through his hair.

"Hey." He sat down next to me. "So what's the problem?" I asked in a serious tone. "What..?" He asked confused. "I just wanted to hang out with my best female friend." He mumbled.

"Is it Bora?" I asked questioning him cause the only time he wanted to hang out alone with me was when he needed help.

"N-no.. how'd you know?" Confusion plastered on his face. "I just know. Your like my twin!" I slapped his back. "I'm the better one then." He smirked. "I didn't come here to be treated like this." I fired back.

He giggled before turning to me "But it is about Bora. I don't think she's interested in me." He sighed his eyes turning all sad and stuff.

I scrunched up my nose but pat his head trying to comfort him. "Why don't you think she's interested?" He looked up at me and sighed. "She's always looking at Jordan like he's a whole buffet of chicken nuggets.." Jimin sighed.

"Damn. She really is into Jordan." I said in awe. "Hey!" Jimin smacked my arm as I smiled.

"You suck." He whined placing his head on the table. "Damn you Yumi." He mumbled. "Oh! The waiter is here." Jimin looked up and saw a person standing before us.