Chapter 18

|Chapter 18|Happy Birthday![No ones POV]••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

|Chapter 18
|Happy Birthday!
[No ones POV]
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

Yumi dusted off her dress. She had curled her hair. She put the diamond pin in her luscious black hair. The dress the queen got her complimented her skin.

She had dark red lipstick and a small amount of blush. She did her eyebrows as well. She also put colored contacts.

She wore a emerald colored dress. It was sleeveless, and had a cut out for the leg. Both her mother and Queen said that with a simple glance any man would fall head over heels for her.

Which was very true. She was beautiful. She was soon out of her bedroom and was walking towards the ballroom. She had too be early too help with everything.

Well everything was done. But she had too be there to make sure Taehyung and Namjoon don't break anything.

While walking past the birthday boy's bedroom she heard yells of protest. She had guessed that it was the prince whining about wearing a crown.

The prince said that he thinks crowns were for girls. And that boys shouldn't wear them. But he had too wear it since this was his crowning after all.

Yumi continued too walk towards the ballroom. She was met with three handsome males. Also known as her cousins. Their parents were attending, but they were going to arrive with the guest.

SeokJin happened too be considered the best looking out of the three so he would welcome guest, and also since he was very social.

It wasn't that the youngest Kim wasn't social. It was more of the fact that he got excited pretty quickly. And could end up creeping a guest out.

While the second eldest was extremely timid and quite. He wasn't the type to talk. Being that he was pretty much scared of humans. He was more of an animal person. But that didn't mean he had stage fright somehow he was the student council president at his school. And he would go up on stage and do a whole presentation or speech.

He said he could do it because he wasn't talking to a person directly. (Which your author can't relate too 😬)

Finally people were arriving. And each time Jin welcomed a family the fathers always asked the same thing: "Which family are you from."

In which Jin would answer politely that he was part of the Kim family and his Father was a famous doctor that owned a hospital. And that his Mother was a fashion designer.

And then they would ask: "Are you getting married/are your parents planning too marry you too someone."

And of course since Jin didn't know how to lie he said. "No. I'm not getting married."

Once the guest were all here. The light dimmed. Hoseok and Yugyeom walked down the staircase. Both boys looked amazingly handsome. Yugyeom wore a black button up. He also had black slacks.

Hoseok wore a red button up with a black suit jacket and matching slacks.

Now the most important out of all the people here in this very ballroom.

JungKook.

He walked down. His hair had highlights now and his lips had more color then normal. But it only made him stand out much more.

The golden crown on his head was tilted in a way. But it made him look adorable. His own little charm.

He wore a white button up with a navy blue with white striped suit. He also had a back bow tie. Yumi could tell that girls his age were drooling over him. And maybe, just maybe if she was younger. She'd drool over him too.

He was extremely handsome too say the least. But someone else caught her eye. Hoseok.

Hoseok walked towards her in utter shock. "For once you don't look like a frog. But your dress says otherwise." He laughed.

"Yah!" She giggled hitting his should softly. "I'm joking. You look amazing Yumi." He smiled taking her hand and kissing it.

She blushed. She felt like she could fly. "You don't look to bad too Hobi." She smiled.

Little did the two know that someone was watching with eyes that had anger written all over them.

How's the playlist? And how was this chapter

How's the playlist? And how was this chapter. Yes this will be continued. So I'll see you next Monday :)