Chapter 38

Chapter 38Finally[No Ones POV]••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••[A couple of months later]

Chapter 38
Finally
[No Ones POV]
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••
[A couple of months later]

"Yep! Put the banner up there! No higher. Actually.." Taehyung was so focused on the banner that he didn't realize that Jin had brought out the cake.

"Ooo! Jinnie it looks amazing!" Mary praised she was sitting at the table cutting out hearts. Yumi sat next to her with her head rested on her shoulder. "Nah I could do better." Yumi smirked.

"Hey!" Jin yelled in annoyance. He picked up a plastic spoon lying around and threw it.

"So immature." Jimin sniggered. "Shush!" Yumi glared. A phone rang.
"PiCk it Up!" Taehyung screamed.

"Jeez! I'll get it!" Yoonji grabbed the phone and put it on speaker. "Hello?" "Yoonji! We're at the airport right now you guys almost ready?" Hoseoks voice was heard through the phone.

"WHAT! WE HAVENT EVEN CHANGED YET!" Yugyeom yelped. "Yah! Be careful!" Taehyung scolded as he held onto the banner tightly.

"S-Sorry." "Oh, well you guys have two hour so make it work." Namjoon could be heard. For some reason he sounded annoyed.

"Why are you mad Joon?" Mary asked. "Because JungKook' flight is taking to long."

"No, he's upset that we didn't buy some stupid cactus when we went to a flower shop to get Kookie flowers." Yoongi said.

"hmPh. Tell Yoongi that the cactus isn't stupid and it was cute." Namjoon snapped. "Yoongi, Joon said the cactus is cute and not stupid like him." Hoseok said joked.

"YAH!" The phone went dead. "Well then. Anyways I'll get started on the Bulgogi." Jin said as he walked away. "Oo! Let me help!" Yoonji said as she followed him to the kitchen.

"How's the banner looking?" Yugyeom asked. "It looks great!" Mary insisted. "Mmhm! The great Tae Taes master art skills are great!" Taehyung smiles proudly.

"Mmhm, they sure are!" Jimin giggled pinching his best friends cheek. "Ah!" Taehyung pouted wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist in attempt to stop him.

"Ugh stop being cute for like three seconds." Yugyeom gagged. The two rolled their eyes and walked away still holding each other.

"Disgusting indeed." Mary joked along with the baby. "Yumi how are you feeling?" Mary asked suddenly.

"All over the place honestly.." Yumi chuckled nervously. "Don't worry hun!" Mary reassured her. "Oh you know what I do when I'm nervous?" Taehyung spoke up.