Chapter 23

|Chapter 23|See you soon![Yumi POV]••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

|Chapter 23
|See you soon!
[Yumi POV]
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

JungKook and I walked around the forest. We talked about random things and some Funny memories.

It felt like I wasn't gonna see him ever again. I didn't want this day to end. JungKook and me eventually got hungry and decided to head out for lunch.

JungKook didn't want Korean food, we decided to go eat at a taco place. It was hard to find but it was worth it. I got a chicken and steak taco.

They were both delicious. JungKook had gotten a chicken burrito. It was huge, and I was honestly surprised he ate it all.

We both were full, but we still wanted to have some churros. They gave us caramel and hot fudge on the side.

I don't know what got into me but I still craved something sweet. So I got fried ice cream. And oh god— it was amazing.

After that we headed out to a shopping mall. We just wondered there. JungKook had saw an "amazing" sale at Macy's and went in to buy....

Socks. Yes socks. And he only got them cause they were on sale.. he has money, he's the prince.. and this guy still buys things on sale.

Cheapskate.

I had found a pretty floral pattern top that was cut off the shoulders. It was perfect for when it got warmer. By now we both were walking around aimlessly and tiredly.

So we headed out of the store and back into the car. Where we drove back to the castle to take a quick power nap. Of course by quick I mean an hour and a half.

It was now 6 o'clock and we decided to change into some nice going out clothes and head out for dinner to a fancy place. JungKook had wanted to go to Panda Express saying it was clearly expensive.

Let's just say he got a nice beating because he had driven us there instead of the place we were originally going too.

We arrived. After me scolding his stupid ass for doing that. I had reservations and luckily we arrived right on time!

Me and JungKook were taken to a room upstairs. The lights were off.

He had the audacity to say: "Ladies go first, am I right?" Because he was sacred something would jump at us.

In the end I walked in first and sat down. The light flickered on and out came the surprise. "SURPRISE!"

Everyone shouted laughing as they saw JungKook with his hand in a boxer position in front of me in a protective way. "Hey! You scared me!" He glared trying to hold his laughter back.

"Sorry." Taehyung giggled. We all sat down eventually chatting about random stuff. "Ugh, I can't believe this baby is going to the U.S, he's not gonna live!" Yoonji pointed out worried.

"I'm— I'm eighteen—" He tried to reason. "Shhhh, I know your gonna miss your Nonna' and Hyung' taking care of you~" SeokJin pat his head.

"Hey! What about me!" Yugyeom whined. "I'll never forget my best friend!" JungKook pat his head and smiled.

Yugyeom gave him a look that screamed: "I'll kill you—"

JungKook raised his hand up on defense and soon enough we were eating.

Almost everyone was gone except for me and JungKook. I was getting ready for the check. Of course everyone gave me some money to help pay, Even though I didn't want it.

Hoseok was originally going to go home with us, but Jin was gonna take him since he didn't want to wait.

JungKook didn't want to stay but stayed behind cause I would be by myself.

Soon we were out the door and heading to the car. While we were going home the car was deadly silent.

We both got out of the car and walked towards the door. I was about to head in when suddenly someone grabbed my wrist.

"Wha-" I was cut off when I saw JungKook staring down at the ground. "JungKook?" I asked calling his name.

"What's wron-" I was cut off when I felt soft lips on my own, my waist being pulled so I could be be closer to his chest.

I didn't want to seem rude so I didn't  push him off. I should've...right?

Once we separated I took a deep breath, I looked up at JungKook who awkwardly played with his hands.

"JungKook.. I.." I was about to Finish my sentence when JungKook took my hand in his. "I know, you like Hoseok Hyung. I'm not stupid. Neither it Hoseok, he knows you like him." He said as if it pained him to say that.

"Really?!" I asked panicked. "Don't worry, he likes you too." JungKook sighed before looking up at me with big sad eyes.

"And I like you too, but it doesn't seem like you me." He pouted getting ready to walk in.

I was in shock. Not only did my long time crush Jung Hoseok like me, but JungKook too.

As I write this I'm suffering from being at the solon with my mother

I'm tired, cranky and this whole thing is probably shit.. deal with it.
Anyway thanks so much for putting up with this piece of crap. Also, WERE SO CLOSE TO 1000 reads! I've never thought I'd get that much. It makes me so happy you don't even know.
Now I understand why authors get so excited when they get over 1000 reads! Im so happy I get to share this excitement with all of you as a first time author!