Extra pt 2

JungKook started up the car outside or your home

JungKook started up the car outside or your home. "Yumi hurry!" He pouted. He folded his hands over his chest and gave a cute smile. "Don't rush me, I'm putting this basket in the trunk for you." Yumi glared at him and made her way to the passenger seat.

JungKook glared back at her and locked the car doors just as Yumi's hand touched the door handle. Rolling down the window JungKook smirked. "I never told you to put the basket in the trunk. You offered."

Yumi rolled her eyes and put her hand through the open window and continued to open the door from the inside. Giving JungKook a fake smile while sitting down.

"I'll always win Koo." Yumi pinched his cheek. "Now drive!" She smacked his arm softly, JungKook couldn't help but smile at her. "Yessir." JungKook teased saluting her. "Yah! Do I look like a boy to you?" Yumi whined.

"I mean, I'm a 100% sure girls have an ass." JungKook said as he pulled out of the driveway. Yumi gave him a dirty look but laughed anyway.

:::

Arriving at the beach they set up everything. Yumi approached JungKook giggling. "Hey Koo?" She asked. "Hmm?" JungKook turned to look at her. "Why did Tae send me this." Showing her phone there was the picture Tae threatened to send Yumi earlier.

"Im gonna kill him." JungKook pulled out his phone and quickly got it work on warning Tae that he was gonna get his butt kicked.

Yumi giggled and shook her head. "It's cute." Yumi wrapped her arms around Kook's waist with a smile. "Whatever." JungKook blushed. Him and Yumi have been dating for almost three years.

But JungKook would never get used to dating her. He felt so lucky sometimes. Little did he know that Yumi felt the same exact way. Sitting down on the beach towel Yumi pulled out a piece of candy from the basket.

"Want one?" She put them candy in front of JungKook who shook his head softly. "I miss Mary and Yoonji. You know I'd totally date them. They'd except my candy!" Yumi pouted.

JungKook rolled his eyes and seated himself next to Yumi. "Oh shush." Yumi pinched JungKooks arm and continued to chew on the candy.

"Well I give better se-" "Oh my gosh!" Yumi got up excitedly. "Look!" Yumi pointed in the direction of a seagull. "Huh?" JungKook stared blankly.

"Cute!" Yumi got up and ran towards the bird in attempt of catching it. "Why am I about to propose to an actual dumbass?"

:::

Night soon fell over the beach. Now Yumi and JungKook we're packing up. They were going to go drive back home after a long day. Yumi had offered to drive.

JungKook sadly was stressing. Should he ask her now or later. "Ugh.." JungKook leaned his head on the window in his own thought. "Is something wrong baby?" "Nope nothing at all." JungKook smiled at Yumi.

In his shirt sleeve was the small box that held the ring. Everyone was blowing up his phone with questions. Just do it. It repeated in his head.

Okay! Fine.

Slowly he took the box out of his sleeve. Yumi had just started to pull out of beach. "Babe stop for a sec." JungKook caught her attention.

Yumi turned to look at JungKook. But instead of seeing JungKooks face she saw a tiny velvet box with a ring in it. JungKook hid his face behind the box.

"Nonna?" He opened his eyes. "I.. is this a proposal?" Yumi asked. "I.. If you want it to be, I mean I'm not trying to pressure you into anything. But-" Yumi grabbed JungKooks shirt and kissed him.

"You're really stupid sometimes. But I guess that's one of the reasons I fell for you." Yumi pulled away from the kiss to see a flustered JungKook. "Of course I'll marry you you big chicken." Giving JungKook the biggest smile she could pull off.

"R-really?!" JungKooks face lit up in excitement. He started to laugh as he wiped his tears away.

"WAH.." Quickly he pulled his phone out, placing the box on his thigh. Yumi quickly swiped the box and pulled out the sparkly ring.

Putting it on her ring finger she looked back at Kook. "You're too cute."