Chapter 10

|Chapter 10|Amusement Park[No One's POV]••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

|Chapter 10
|Amusement Park
[No One's POV]
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

Yumi and JungKook were woken up by a loud thud coming from downstairs. When JungKook saw the time he blanked out bit. "It's 6 Am?" He asked his voice raspy.

"Mmhm, I heard we're going to an amusement park today." Yumi nodded getting up from bed. JungKook stayed curled up in the bed as Yumi started to go through JungKook's suitcase.

She pulled out some shorts and Jungkook's red track team shirt. It had his last name and the year he was born. JungKook's hair stuck out in all sort of places.

He stood up from the bed to stretch when he tilted a certain way. His body came crashing down onto the bed. Face first of course.

He groaned and punched the bed in annoyance. Yumi giggled quietly at the grumpy 11 year old.

"Kookie please go shower." She smiled leading him to the bathroom with his clothe. The boy smirked before pushing Yumi into the bathroom.

"Wanna shower with me Nonna?" JungKook asked the smirk never leaving his face. Yumi gasped and squealed as she got of the boys grip.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! JUSTBEACUSEYOURAPRINCEDOSENOTMEANYOUCANTEASEMEIRSAYSTUFFLIKETHATYOUNGMAN!" Yumi yelled her face red because of his little remark.

"I was just teasing.." JungKook pouted before going into the bathroom and locking the door.
Yumi shook her head before going to pick her own outfit.

☆ Time Skip

Yumi spun around showing off everyone her new skirt. Yumi had an unhealthy obsession with skirts. Why?

She had friends out of the palace, and they constantly tease her for being so boyish. (Author: A Tomboy? Yes. That's the word.)

She constantly tried to avoid being called a boy. But it was hard for the poor girl. Considering the fact that she had extremely shot hair because she let Hoseok cut it.
__*__*__*__*__*__*__*__*__*__*__
(Author: Istg, my characters are idiots. (Д') )
(Yumi: Who's fault is that?)
(Author: Bully..)
__*__*__*__*__*__*__*__*__*__*__
Yumi showed off her red skirt. It had small flowers on the end. Yes she's 14. Yumi wore a a pink hoodie as well, the hoodie had a small yellow butterfly on the right side.

Taehyung dragged JungKook towards the car even though you had told him not to bother a sleepy JungKook. JungKook cursed under his breath even as he laid his head on the window.

SeokJin walked into the car and sat up front with his father. Sadly, Aunt Jen couldn't come due to an emergency at work. At 4 in the morning?

Ok then...

Yumi sat down with Namjoon. "So, Yumi hows the books I suggested?" Namjoon piped up his dimples showing. Yumi blinked forgetting about the books Namjoon sent her.

Oh.

"Namjoon, I couldn't understand a single one." She stated bluntly. "Huh, why?!" Namjoons eyes widened as he stared at his cousin.

"They were all in English."

"Oh." Namjoon breathes out slightly staring at nothing in particular. "Oh right. Your dumb." He smirked getting a good old smack in the face.

"Ow!" He yelped shoving the 14 year old girl away. "Just because you skipped a grade don't mean you can call me dumb!" Yumi growled.

Namjoon pouted using his charm on her. Even though she was younger she always had a soft spot for Namjoon. Especially since he was a 1994 like Hobi.

She smiled as Hobi somehow always took up all the space in her mind. "Hey!" Yumi snapped out of her Daydream once Jin got everyone's attention.

"I bought some shoes from a drug dealer." Jin smiled as Taehyung started to smile like a idiot. Namjoon groaned. Uncle Soobin smirked.

"What? Why would you do that?!" JungKook exclaimed confused. "I don't know what he laced them with, but I was tripping all day!" Jin crackled. (Cue the window wiper)

You burst out laughing with Taehyung as he clapped like a seal. Uncle Soobin let out a chuckle while Namjoon screamed.

"GET ME OUT NOW! I WANT MOM! THIS IS WHY MOM DOESNT LOVE YOU! YOUR TRULY A DISAPPOINTMENT!" Joon continued rambling on about how horrible Jin was.

"Wanna heat another one?" Namjoon and JungKook groaned as the both hit their heads against the seat.

"This is gonna be a long trip..." Namjoon groaned rolling his eyes before reaching out for his book.

Thanks for reading this!! I hope you enjoyed everything! I'm gonna start a nice little schedule for posting

Thanks for reading this!! I hope you enjoyed everything! I'm gonna start a nice little schedule for posting. Hopefully every Monday or Tuesday. Again thank for reading! ♥️