Chapter 34

Chapter 34Happy Tears[Jungkook POV]••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

Chapter 34
Happy Tears
[Jungkook POV]
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

"We're here!" Jin unlocked the car. I stepped out my stomach held butterflies for some reason.

I walked towards the doors my mask still on. My eyes scanned the people sitting and enjoying their meals. Jin walked up from behind me.

His arm wrapped around my shoulder. "Ready kid?" He teased me. I felt like I was gonna melt. Why was I so nervous?

"I-I guess.." I took a deep breath. Jin made his way to a waiter and asked where the private room was. As she walked towards the room Jin and I followed her.

The door opened. "Wait out here." Jin whispered to me. I stood to the side so no one could see me. "JIn!" I heard.

People were laughing then I heard her. "Where's the gift?" She sounded excited, she sounded like she was getting a puppy.

"Right here." I mumbled to myself. "Ah! Let me call it in! It's super shy, so don't get to close okay!" Jin explained. I could hear whispering coming from the room.

Jin pokes his head out of the room and grabbed my hand. Gently he dragged me into the room. "I present to you.. your gift!" He did jazz hands around me.

Everyone stared in confusion. I slowly took off my mask. "Hi..!" I smiled. The whole room went silent. "J-Jung-jungkook.." Taehyung said.

Then total chaos broke out. Multiple people were running towards me at full speed. "YAH! I told you guys he's shy!" Jin scolded everyone. "Sorry Hyung.. Jungkookie?" Taehyung calles softly. Tears formed in Taes eyes.

"Yah! Don't cry or I'll cry!" I pouted. I ran over to Taehyung and hugged him. "Jungkookie!" Taehyung's arms wrapped around me, leaving me in tight embrace.

Finally he let go. Allowing the other to hug. "Yumi Nonna?" I opened my arms and called her name. She smiled widely and ran towards me.

"JungKook.." She fell into my embrace and held onto me tightly. I hugged Yumi back.

Feeling her in my arms was one of the best feeling. I giggled softly. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" Yumi pouted leaving my arms and pinching me.

"Ow!" I stepped back a little. "It was a surprise dummy." I answered bluntly. "Hmph." Yumi's eyebrows furrowed in annoyance but she broke out into a smile.

"Come here you dork." She quickly grabbed me and kissed my cheek. My face flushed red. 'Ooooo's" and 'ahhhh's" could be heard in the background.

"Now you have to sit next to me!" Yumi pat the open seat next to her like a child. I quietly took his place next to her.

"How have you been Kookie ah?" Taehyung asked. "I've been well..." My eye drifted to the boy next to Taehyung. "YouR thAt goBLin lookInG ASs-" I screamed. "Wha.." He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Bora... Taehyung get away from him! He's gonna give you rabies." I yelled. "JungKook!" Yumi hit my head. "What?! It true!!" I whined.

"Jimin Im so sorry..." Yumi clapped her hands together and continued to smack my head again. "OW!" I whimpered.

That Jimin guy laughed lightly. Bora looked in between Jimin and me. "JungKook.. he doesn't have rabies..?" What she said sounded more like a question.

"Nooo! Minnie is a good boy. He's just tiny. But not a goblin!" Taehyung defended he blond hair man next to him.

I scrunched my nose in disgust. "Be nice.." Jin sighed. 

"That's Kookie for you!" Hoseok laughed. "My feelings are kinda hurt not gonna lie.." Jimin pouted.

"JEoN JunGKoOk! YOU HURT MY BEST FRIEND-" Taehyung grabbed a handful of bread sticks given to us before.

"AH-"

oh my God- I've been gone for so long- Wattpad refused to work on my phone and I hate writing on my computer I'm so sorry :((( I missed you guys

oh my God- I've been gone for so long- Wattpad refused to work on my phone and I hate writing on my computer I'm so sorry :((( I missed you guys. Also the book legit is gonna finish this month hopefully.

oh and another hint for the next book. yummy in red 🤭 I'm giving you the answer you just have to look hard. plz someone get it right... :(((