Chapter 25

Chapter 25Confused?[No Ones POV]••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

Chapter 25
Confused?
[No Ones POV]
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

"Hoseok." Yumi's voice echoed in what she assumed to be an empty bedroom. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the closet door move a little.

Slowly Yumi stepped towards it. "Hoseok?" She called again. "Ow!" She heard someone yelp when she swung the door open. "Hoseok?" she asked worriedly walking towards him.

He held his forehead in his hands mouthing some curse words. He looked up at her with big eyes. "What are you doing here..?" He asked slowly. "Looking for you dummy." Yumi sighed helping him up from what seemed to be a hiding place.

"Where have you been?" Yumi asked. "Hiding.." Hoseok said flopping on his bed once out of the closet.

"I can see that." Yumi smiled, but soon put her hand on her hips with narrowed eyes.

"So, you know your dad was practically yelling at everyone to find you so you could practice?" She glared at him. But he gaze softened when she heard Hoseok let out a small whisper out.

"I don't wanna be a general." He whispered. "It's scary. Knowing you might go out one day and you don't come back.." He sighed placing his head in his hands.

"I'm already constantly getting hurt because of stupid training. My pinky is still healing! Yet I still have to go to training!" Hoseok complained.

"It's not fair.. if I were smarter.." Yumi let out a long, deep sigh. "Hoseok. You're already smart. So no changing in that factor." She smiled taking his hand in hers.

She placed her bum on the bed next to Hoseok. "And it's okay to be afraid. And if you really don't want to do this you should talk to your da-" Yumi paused seeing as how Hoseok started at her with big shocked eyes.

"No, nope, never gonna happen. Period!" He said not bothering to look at Yumi. She let out a sigh giving up.

"Well, get ready to be scolded by your dad." She gave him a small smile starting to make her way to the door.

Stoping at the door way she turned around and made eye contact with Hoseok. She felt her heart flutter.

Hoseok stared at her. "Just so you know the best option is to tell your dad before it's to late.." She mumbled leaving the room closing the door behind her.

☆☆☆

Yumi sat at her computer desk and turned on the laptop. When suddenly her phone started to ring.

She pulled it out of her jeans back pocket and looked at the caller ID.

HII— oh my God I'm a horrible author, I can't even update on my proper schedule

HII— oh my God I'm a horrible author, I can't even update on my proper schedule. And in all honesty I'm thinking of leaving this and just posting my new book, so give me your opinion.
Cause I'll delete this book if you want me to.

Anyways thanks for reading my little angles 🥰