Chapter 16

|Chapter 16|The Manliest of Men[JungKooks POV]••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

|Chapter 16
|The Manliest of Men
[JungKooks POV]
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

I watched closely as Yumi and Hoseok danced around the training room. Yumi shook her hips along with Hoseok as if they were doing some salsas dancing.

They spun around and screamed whatever they were listening to on the top of their lungs. "YOU GUYS SUCK!" I yelled throwing my shoes at them.

"YEAH AND YOU SUCK DICK." Hoseok shouted back throwing my shoe right back at me. I gasped and Yumi laughed. At least she's happy. I rolled my eyes before getting up.

"Oh no. I'm soooo scared.. JUNGKOOK WAIT!" Hoseok screamed as I ran towards him with a wooden stick.

These things were used for training. I also trained so I knew how to use them pretty well if I might add.

Hoseok started to run. I ran right behind him. "HE GONNA GET YOU!" Yumi yelled at Hoseok. "YOUR WEAK!" I yelled at Hoseok before jumping on his back.

"At LeaSt iM a MaN!" He yelped. "I'm a man too!" I whined. "Right?" I turned to look at Yumi. She gave me a shy smile and played with her fingers.

"Kookie. Your still my little baby!" She smiled pulling me into a hug. I puffed out my cheeks and clenched my fist.

"No!" I pushed her away gently. "I challenge you to a...umm, CHALLENGE!" I yelled pointing at Hoseok.

He smirked and leaned down to look me in the eye as though I was a little kid. "What do I get out of it kiddo?" He asked.

I shrugged. "You make a prize!"

"Oh really? Okay. Who ever wins gets... a kiss on the cheek from Yumi." He smiled evilly at her.

"W-What! I never agreed this to that!" She spoke. "Aww. Your blushing. How cute!" Hoseok pinched her cheeks before looking at me.

"Deal?" "Deal."

Now I really had to win. Yumi's kiss was on the line. "What happens to the loser?" Yumi asked after calming her heart.

"Hmm. They have to eat spicy ramen with extra hot sauce. And have to drink water instead of milk." I smiled evilly.

"Well. I'm definitely gonna win now." Hoseok said.

"What if there's a tie?" Yumi then asked. Why was she asking all these questions?

"Rock, Paper, Scissors." I said turning my attention to Hoseok.

☆ Time Skip

"So what are we doing first?" Hoseok asked. "Who can run the fastest, duh. What if someone's in trouble a true man will help them immediately by running towards them." I smirked. Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"You see where Yumi's standing. That's the finish line." I explained. Yumi waved her hands around while jumping up and down.

"READY? SET, GO!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. By the time she said go I was already running. Hoseok and me were neck and neck. But of course I won.

"Ha! Take that Jung!" I cockily laughed. Yumi went over to the pouting Hoseok and hugged him. "Aww, Hobi. Your the cutest runner ever!" She cooed trying to cheer him up.

I mentally screamed. I glared daggers at Hoseok who was giggling at Yumi. "Stupid.." I mumbled under my breath.

"What's next Prince?" Yumi smiled turning to look at me. "Strength!" I evilly laughed in my head.

☆ Time Skip

"Now you have to try and roll that fallen tree trunk as far as possible." I pointed at a pretty big tree trunk.

"Don't you think that's a bit to big kid?" Hoseok asked.

"THATS WHAT SHE SAID!" I heard Yumi laugh before going back to her quite state in the corner of the garden.

"I— Anyway. Are you scared Hoseok Hyung?" I smirked giving him a evil smile. "No, just worried that you'll be sad that you got your ass kicked by me." He smiled bitterly.

Whatever.

☆ Time Skip

"HOW DID YOU WIN?!" I whined stomping my foot on the ground. "Kookie. You rolled it pretty far. I think you did really good!" She smiled trying to cheer me up.

"NO! Hobi Hyung is weak! How did he get it that FAR!" I pointed at the tree trunk that was way ahead of mine.

[After a couple of manly games]

"JungKook won 7 out of 9 games." Yumi stated blankly. "Ha! I told you!" I smirked running over to Yumi and hugging her.

"Now Where's my kiss?" I asked looking at her with puppy eyes. She giggled before kissing my nose. I smiled happily and did a little dance.

"Aww. Your so cute." She smiled pinching my cheeks I smiled happily before turning to Hoseok who was sulking.

"Now for your punishment!" I smirked. "No! I admit your the manliest man in the world of men!" He tried to make me feel way more proud then I already was.

"I know. But your not so— WHERE DID HE GO?!" Before I knew it Hoseok was running down the hallway towards his bedroom.

"NO GET BACK HERE YOU COWARD!" I screeched before grabbing my shoe. "GET YOUR FLAT ASS BACK HEEERRRREEEE"

 "GET YOUR FLAT ASS BACK HEEERRRREEEE"•••••••••••••

I have nothing to say except. THiS waS ruShED.
Thanks for reading tho ♥️