Chapter 6

|Chapter 6|Attitude[Jungkook POV]••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

|Chapter 6
|Attitude
[Jungkook POV]
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

I sent a glared at Yumi. She had not hung out with me today. Even though it was the weekend. I stomped over to my Mothers room. "Eomma, why isn't Yumi playing with me today?" I asked raising my voice a bit. "She can't play my dear, she's getting ready to visit her cousin." I raised my eyebrow. "Why?". "She's gonna celebrate her cousins birthday." Mother smiled sweetly. She loved children a bit to much.

I stormed out of the room and went on my quest to catch Nonna's attention. I paced around in her bedroom. I had at least 2 minutes to find something. She was going to come back from the kitchen soon.

Think Jungkook. I hit my head trying to get my brain to actually do something for once.

Why can't my two last brain cells work for like a minute?! The hell?

I finally thought of something. I walked over to her bed and snuggled up in it. Just pretend to be sick!

I snuggled deeper into the bed. It smells like her too~

I quickly shook off that idea, it seemed quite. Well creepy. I heard the door open slightly and the angelic voice of Yumi was heard. I smiled to myself before putting on a straight face.

"Kookie-Ah?" I heard I mumbled a couple of curses about my stomach hurting. Nonna continued packing her bag though. "Y-YAH!" I yelled scaring Yumi.

"You don't care t-t-that my sto-stomach hurts?" I sniffed getting ready to fake a cry. "Aigoo Kookie-Ah. It's not that, Nonna really busy." She consoled me. She walked over and gave me a small kiss on the head.

"Also, your not a very good actor Kook." She sent me a teasing smile. I puffed my cheeks and crossed my arms. "Do you have to go!?" I whined.

"Well, no, but I want to see my 3 cousins!" She smiled sweetly think about her older and younger cousin.

"Are they girls?" I asked. "Nope! All of them a boys. Auntie Jen isn't lucky with girls." She sighed getting up with her suitcase.

I pouted. "What?" She said getting soft. It's working. "I'll be alone!" I made my eyes bigger and glossy.

"Hobi is here, play with him!" She sighed sitting next to me. "No, Hyung's really loud." I whined. "Okay I'm with you there." She giggled rubbing her hand through my hair.

More Pouts. "Kookie?" I looked at her tilting my head a bit. "Do you wanna come maybe?" She smiled kindly. I hugged her. "Yes please!". "Go ask your mo-JUNGKOOK WAIT!" I was out the door to pack.

My Mother or Father weren't gonna disagree with me so no point in asking.

☆ Time Skip

I entered the car. Nonna looked over at me and shook her head. "You gotta promise me you'll behave, okay?" She put out her pinky. "Promise!" I smiled intertwining our pinky's.

"Also, their House isn't as big as the palaces. So don't be a brat and flex your money and stuff like that." She sighed looking out of the window once I nodded.

"I'm not like those shitty people, I like to keep to myself.." I mumbled.

"Stop cursing! Your like 5!" She hit my shoulder. I glared at her. "I'm 11 sorry to break it to you, and you said 'fuck' at least ninety times yesterday." I answered kick her leg.

"I'm 14, you are not." She growled sending me a punch to my shoulder. "3 years older, yeah a huge difference." I rolled my eyes. "Also your mental age is like 2" I stuck out my tongue.

"Don't use your smart ass remarks on me kid." She glared sending me a kick. I started to tickle her. She laughed as she kicked her feet up and screamed for mercy.

Tch, your lucky your cute. Idiot. My idiot.

•••••••••••••

Y'all. I'm sorry, I went on a bit of a rampage last chap. But you gotta like understands fam. MY BRAIN ONLY HAS ONE BRAIN CELL LEFT! IM GONNA FAIL! IM GONNA GET A BIG FATASS 0. I'm RAnTiNg agAiN. But bro someone hold me back cuz my math teacher not gonna like my foot up her ass. 😤👊