Chapter 19

|Chapter 19|Jelly[No ones POV]••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

|Chapter 19
|Jelly
[No ones POV]
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

JungKook stares at the two. He was annoyed. No more then just annoyed.

He wasn't stupid. Actually he could see that Yumi had a fat crush on Hoseok and maybe, just maybe Hoseok liked her too.

He didn't want to believe.. but he had to come to his senses. Yumi didn't like him like that.

And she never would.

She saw him as a little brother. She had to baby him all the time and he begged for her attention most of the time.

He wanted to run right into Yumi's arms and whine and complain at something like he always did when he got jealous.

And Hoseok wasn't stupid either. Both boys had agreed who ever won Yumi's heart was gonna be lucky. But they wouldn't be salty about it.

JungKook had obsession with her. Hoseok liked her. And Yumi was caught in the middle.

It's was like the boys had formed a web. And she was a beautiful yet dumb butterfly that flew into it.

And she was to naive to realize she was practically glued too it. And couldn't get out until one of the boys saved her and let her free. Of course she'd be going with that certain boy.

Yumi was finally alone. Hoseok had gone to go get something to snack on while waiting for the main dish.

JungKook quickly took this opportunity and sped walked to his crush. Not trying to make it obvious that he was running towards her.

As soon as Yumi spotted the prince she smiled sweetly. "Kookie!" She giggled opening her arms towards the boy.

JungKook walked towards her slowly with his arms up shyly. Once he was close enough Yumi wrapped her arms around the male.

He practically melted in her arms. The smile on his face didn't go away even as they separated. "How's your birthday going so far?" Yumi asked in a curious way.

"Okay." JungKook smiled. "That's good! And your officially gonna be sixteen in.." she looked up at the huge clock above all the guests.

"In..4 hours! Isn't that cool?" Yumi clapped her hands together. Over her shoulder JungKook could see Hoseok talking to some girl.

She had brown hair with what seemed to be red highlights. Probably dyed. She wore gold framed glasses and wore a red velvet dress that fell too the floor.