Chapter 30

Chapter 29Korea[Jungkook's POV]••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

Chapter 29
Korea
[Jungkook's POV]
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••

Smiling to myself I made my way to the plane gate. I had bought a ticket to Korea for over the weekend due to the fact that I had nothing to this weekend.

I didn't tell my dad since he would definitely find something for me to do, and I didn't tell my mom since she can't keep her mouth shut, and I wasn't telling Yumi so I could surprise her.

I continued on my way to the plane. I wasn't going in some exclusive plane, just normal seating next to some normal people. I had just put on a mask and I would be good.

As soon as I found my seat I realized I had the window seat, which I was extremely content with.

As I started to get comfortable I wonder how would be seated next to me. As I wondered a young woman walked towards the seat. I hadn't noticed her presence until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Umm, excuse me. Is this seat next to you 5A?" She asked. I looked at her confused and then looked at the seat. "Uh, yeah. Are you sitting here?" I asked.

"Yeah." She smiled politely. I awkwardly sat in my seat and tried my best to not look at her in fear that she would get offended.

I once looked at some blonde middle aged woman for a bit to long, and when she noticed she started to say; "What you looking at bitch?" I was extremely confused.

I still don't know why she said that but .. Alice said those type of people are called Karen's?

I quietly took out my phone before the plane would take off. I sighed getting bored and took out my sketchbook.

What to draw?

Slowly an idea formed. My hand started to move on it's own as I continued to think of small details to add to everything.

Just when I was getting into it I felt a tap on my shoulder once again. "Y-yes?" I stuttered in confusion.

"Your really good at drawing!" The girl next to me complemented. "Oh, uh, thanks!" I smiled. My English was getting better! I smiled to myself a little.

"Do you do that as a job?" She asked.

I tilted my head not knowing what she meant. "I mean do you like draw as a job?" She asked.

I titled my head again. So much for getting better with my English. She laughed and then looked at me. "Do you speak Korean?" She asked in Korean.

My eyes opened wide and I took a breath of relief. "Yes!" I smiled getting more comfortable. "Oh, sorry. Do you draw as a job?" She repeated the question.

"Ah, no. I don't.." I sighed. "I do it for fun." I explained to her that it would help me get things off my mind, almost like a stress reliever.

"Oh, that's cool, I can't draw for the life of me." She giggled. "I'm sure you can draw something."

"Nah. Of gosh, how rude of me. I didn't even introduce myself! I'm Mary Lee."

Hi- I'm so sorry for posting so late! I'm gonna try and post more often- PLEASE JUST SCREAM AT ME IN THE COMMENTS

Hi- I'm so sorry for posting so late! I'm gonna try and post more often- PLEASE JUST SCREAM AT ME IN THE COMMENTS. At every chapter remind me because I forget to do things if not reminded.

And you guys give me the motivation do things! Anyway love ya! Thanks for reading!!